Missing attack ends feral frenzy

ApeOfMazor
ApeOfMazor Member Posts: 471

Can this be reverted? It feels awful to have this happen on console.

Comments

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

Be quiet! If we complain too much the next pach will make that activating Feral Frenzy will cause you to close the game ;-)

• BrenonW1106
    BrenonW1106 Member Posts: 33

I disagree. I see where you're coming from, as I used to play on console as well. But, it's quite hard to miss attacks, even on controller, if your sensitivity fits you. I think it adds a skill element to "Feral Frenzy", as it currently has little-to-no skill required.

• T0xicTyler
    T0xicTyler Member Posts: 504

That change specifically was just unnecessary. I'd like it reverted as well! +1

• WaffleFalafel
    WaffleFalafel Member Posts: 384

I don't think reverting it would be a good option. Currently missing in Feral Frenzy is the only real counterplay to getting tagged by Legion, so to remove the fatigue from missing, even if it were to deplete the gauge some, would still have negative consequences.

Take this for example: You're at killer shack looping Legion and you bait the window vault. They swing and whiff. However, because there is no cooldown to swinging, they keep running and tag you. Whatever the survivor just did in that moment was meaningless despite the fact that the survivor showed a more superior skill set. And while there could be something like a cooldown to missing like any other attack, Legion still has a fairly large lunge and superior speed. The hit would be guranteed at that point with no counterplay.

Now, I know some people find Legion hard to hit people with because of their frames and such, however that doesn't mean there isn't a work around. One way to play Legion is to become fairly close to the survivor and use the remaining time you have left in Feral Frenzy to get LOS before going for your lunge. This may require you to up your sensitivity or use something like Shadowborn though, so be wary. I play on Xbox too and don't see a problem with missing too often. It happens, but its because I got outplayed.