Most stupid accusations in post-game chat

2»

Comments

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,179

Sadly there are some people who still don't know there are things like BBQ, lithe, BL, Mirror Myers or Nurse's and call them hacker even on higher ranks. The real sad thing is that these people refuse to read or aren't able to at all.

• Meep1nk3
    Meep1nk3 Member Posts: 12

the most stupid scenario ive ever gotten was from 3 days ago. they said, and i quote

"dumb fckn tunneler you can only kill anyone"

dont even ask what that last part means, but this post was from a nea that i killed. in that match i was legion and i never tunneled. in fact i ignored the nea after they were rescued on hook each time. they died after being grabbed on a gen...

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

The best I had was last night. I was accused of camping. I went AFK as soon as the trial started because my toddler fell. I didnt move the entire trial.

• LapisInfernalis

I recently demolished a group with Freddy.

In the chat they said they would report me for "cheating microlags".

I love it when they can't lose

• citron
    citron Member Posts: 78
    edited May 2019

I have never in my 25+ years of playing games come across such an angry/childish user base as I have with survivors in this game.

in my ~100hrs playing (not much I know)

I have had maybe 20 games that end with a simple gg or no talk, the rest is bitching about.

-Camping (sometimes camping all 4) apparently running around a hooked character when the other 3 are right there trying to unhook after body blocking is camping.... im supposed to run away and let them off hook endgame i guess.

-Tunneling (sometimes all 4)

-noskill by using noed every time

-noskill by using ______ character

-noskill by using ______ addons

-called an incel for playing Dr.

-called every name in the book for playing freddy even with a nohook game

then the usual EZ / Teabagging by SWF groups.

at this point i just try and spam the leave button after the game ends, kind of wish i could just disable chat.

oh and survivors with twitch username seem to be the worst of them all.

• LapisInfernalis

Best is to laugh it away.

And I think you can hide the chat when clicking on the >> symbol next to the text field. At least you can do this as survivor in the lobby.

• Komotez
    Komotez Member Posts: 14

On Xbox I had a particularly bad game as Myers, I hadn't played in a while and was pretty rusty, so I took an IVORY Mori to help me along the way. Needless to say the survivors were running circles round me all game.

Or 3 of them were, there was a Nea who was playing even worse than I was, I down her pretty early and she was saved instantly, I got pallet stunned and teabagged relentlessly after that. I didn't tunnel and decided to keep pressure on the gens.

A few minutes pass and I find the same Nea again, teabagging away. Caught her and mori'd her within 30 seconds. Everyone else escaped, again I was playing badly.

The Nea (who was running DS, Sprint Burst, Borrowed Time and Adrenaline) then decided to DM me that I was "pefetic" for running a "clutch item" like an Ivory Mori. And began threatening to get their "friends in high places" to DDOS me. I've never laughed so much at after game salt in my life.

• citron
    citron Member Posts: 78

Another one today (Crunk) told me to commit suicide and he would buy me the rope and his buddy Ali told me to suck on his di_k.

just because they lost .

what is it with this game.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,351

@DudeDelicious Often times when I play against streamers, I open their streams, mute them and put them in the background so i can read the messages on their stream or even talk to them after the game is over. I remember I had a game against Tofu where his viewers were accusing me of watching his stream to find the location of the last survivor since i was constantly checking the same area, only for them to find out after it was over that i was running whispers and to feel kinda sheepish.

I understand though with how many perks and addons there are in this game, it can be hard to know the specifics of ALL of them, expecially for killers you arnt intimately familiar with. I had a game where I myself played as scratched mirror myers on lerys, only to be absolutely stumped when the last survivor's aura wouldnt appear at all. I assumed they were an absolute pro at hiding in lockers, when in reality...they were using sole survivor. I had to look it up after the game.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,351

I remember getting accused of camping with Freddy because a team was too scared to come to the side of the map where their teammate was because of the Freddy Lullaby. Since that was also the side of the map with all the gens...I had no reason to leave. When I finally found someone who was inching close for a save, I slept them, chased them for the 7 second dream transition as thy rushed strait for the hook and managed to get a grab as soon as the transition was over... Now tell me...If it takes a full 7 seconds for me to run to a hook...is that really camping?

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,243

You were on the same map as a hooked survivor. That's camping. Duh.

• LapisInfernalis

I played Freddy without Ruin because I don't have it on him and didn't use Noed.

In the endgame chat one guy told me, that I am a "Noed noob Killer" and that I should get gud. This guy was to blind to realize I had Rancor and he was my Obsession.

I never laughed so hard.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,161

After letting all the survivors go, I got a message from one telling me I was toxic for camping the gens.

• Mänzel
    Mänzel Member Posts: 73

I'm also a bad Gen camper XD...

Yeah I don't let them finish gens....

Also a nice complaint was from a streamer, who called e cowardish for not fallowing him into every loop and shack... (I see they are swf, he got his twitch profile as name and I see on his channel that he is rank 3 while I was rank 12... What do these people expect?)

Being called a tunneler from the last surv alive is also great XD...

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167

Wallhacking as Doctor with aura reading illusionary doctor addon.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@TragicSolitude 2 disconnected right at the start of the match. So I decided to let the other 2 farm and escape: "Haha baby killer, gg eeeeezzzz"

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

I've been accused once of 'being toxic because I killed the last guy' , worst thing was they were 4 swfs.

• LapisInfernalis

Happens most times with swf. When one of them gets killed while the others escape or you deny the hatch it is ALWAYS your fault. Never theirs.

When I play, they (those red ranks in my rank 12 lobby) tend to tbag or click-click with the flashlight. I often get a 3k then, sometimes 4k. Sometimes the reds say gg but some are really salty then, because "they were better" and have the right to get out. And they call you noob, because you literally saved the best for last :P

• shalo
    shalo Member Posts: 1,522

I was playing Wraith, I'm guessing he didn't know cloaked Wraith has no radius, and it was Lery's so I'd decloak behind a wall and got several grabs off of gens.

• Avilgus
    Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261

Totem camper.

True story.

This discussion has been closed.