Ghostface perks

Options

Based on what little is leaked yet, which perks would you consider good/meta to be used on him?

Comments

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    edited May 2019
    Options

He seems to have nothing to help him in a chase so your average pallet eater build would work wonders on him. Like Enduring + Spirit Fury.

• SlinkyJinky
    SlinkyJinky Member Posts: 371
    edited May 2019
    Options

I really like the idea of proactive stealth killers. I just hope his terror radius is reduced enough for stealth to work because in the pbt footage it showed the Killer peeking round a corner a good 20-30 feet away with full terror radius.

I don't know anything about the perks or the mechanics really other than what is shown of the Killers base abilities.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    Options

I believe that all hes perks its base off reducong tr

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712
    Options

I'd like to think Monitor and abuse would be a good fit for him.

• BlueSweater
    BlueSweater Member Posts: 31
    Options

I agree he would benefit from perks that makes it harder for survivors to loop him. Was also thinking about bamboozle maybe.

• T0xicTyler
    T0xicTyler Member Posts: 504
    Options

From what we've seen I'd say M&A + Bamboozle + Spirit Fury + Enduring

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    Options

M&a+ruin+bamboozle+bbq

• Kabu
    Kabu Member Posts: 926
    Options

Tinkerer, MnA, surveillance, insidious, sloppy butcher, infectios fright, dark devotion to name a few that might be good on him.

• foxboxunionttv
    foxboxunionttv Member Posts: 48
    Options

Make your choice might be decent if his radius is small or hide able when he sees someone going for a save.

• Mad_Toe
    Mad_Toe Member Posts: 52
    Options

So basically you’re saying you should camp as Ghostface? I don’t think that’s a very good strategy