What is your ideal trial/round?

Ogaar
Ogaar Member Posts: 11

So i was wondering, what would be the communities ideal round of DbD? I give mine, so you have an idea.

• Game takes about 10+ minutes
  • lots of bloodpoints (isn't that what we all want?!), I used my power as killer and maybe hit some cool chainsaws or hatchets etc., helped my teammates, hooked people, rescued people, did gens, did totems
  • I got chased multiple times, maybe even juked the killer and some stealthy-dwighty-locker plays / multiple good chases with downing the survivor
  • maybe even get a daily done, an achievement or played around with a new perk build
  • my item/offering/addons and perks were used and had an impact / I found an item that I could use
  • on either side there was no camping, tunneling, slugging, disconnecting, moris, instaheals, unfun purple addons
  • in the end: I don't care if I 4k as a killer, kill anybody or if I survive as a survivor if all the above happend

So all around, everyone had a good time, the round lasted a bit and every objective was done more then once. It was a back and forth the whole time that kept you on the edge of your seat.

As we all know, this is just a dream scenario (in this case mine), because the reality looks nothing like this for the most parts. What is your ideal round of DbD?

Comments

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Bloodpoints and fun.

• Adonisadon234
    Adonisadon234 Member Posts: 147
    edited May 2019

•survivors not dc-ing

•killers not tunneling or camping

•20k+ bloodpoints

•survivors that don't have negative points of IQ

Post edited by Adonisadon234 on
  • FeelsVeryBadMan
    FeelsVeryBadMan Member Posts: 197
    • No DCs
    • Fair and fun Killer
    • A lot of Bloodpoints
    • No Clown / Spirit (This is just a personal thing, I hate them both)
    • Good teammates
    • A good and competent Killer that actually knows how to chase Survivors

Yeah I guess that's it.

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143

Really just going to post killer side,

*had fun dreaming and Smacking survs around jumping around after everyone heals (atleast to draw the game out) ensure no gens get done drop those I find working gens while injured (really how stupid) get a few hooks In eventually letting them rush to 2-1 gen left and my "good guy" persona is cemented then merc all those toxic swf noobs freddy 4k all day

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Killing all with Devour Hope.

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

As survivor, running the killer for 5 gens and then getting facecamped.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

BP

Not getting farmed, tunnelled

Hitting my Head On atleast 2 times (and escaping if i have DWM + Head On combo)

Fun

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

Bp

Not getting tunneled or camp

Use my borrow time when the exit are open

• drekin7979
    drekin7979 Member Posts: 94

Blood points 30k+, a trophy pops, new item collected, Trump 2020.

• Bithard
    Bithard Member Posts: 406

My favourite games are the ones where the killer is really good at sneaking up on you and jumpscaring.

It is terrifying when the killer messes with you before catching and killing you but you rarely see this anymore.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

For my prey to have fight in them. Makes it better when I take them down for our master =)

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

Death. Death. Death. Death.

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

All four survivors killed, sacrificed or disconected

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

FOUR. TRAP. KILLS. ;)

• ba_tetsuo
    ba_tetsuo Member Posts: 330

2 hooking everyone, no teabagging/flashlight clicking, 5 gens done. Frantic chase to get the gate open. 3 hook 1 or 2 others.

Game length of 10-15 minutes. Survivors not Hook rushing and complaining about it.

• The_Bogeyman
    The_Bogeyman Member Posts: 269

To have heaps of fun. What else would ya want from a game.

• legion_main
    legion_main Member Posts: 483

Getting facecamped for 360ing the killer one time

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731

Survivor - Get a chase, sandbag some urban evaders and get some points. Escaping isnt a big deal.

Killer - Bubba, catch one survivor, hook and facecamp chainsaw revving till he kills himself. Move on to next survivor, do the same ect ect. Im having fun.

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699

I like feeling S P E C I A L in my games. Just absolutely S P E C I A L.

Like one game I felt like the luckiest person in the world, cause I got a reverse bear trap on my head, I was hooked, I kobed off the hook (no perks or offerings btw), first box I found I got the trap off my head, I was almost downed by the killer, but a random Meg fell from somewhere and got hit instead, and adrenaline popped so I got an escape.

I want more of that.