Will Myers BP Scoring oversight be addressed?

Avarice
Avarice Member Posts: 65

I just found out that It is literally impossible for Myers to max out in the deviousness category with his power. I played a game without any add-ons, drained all survivors entirely with evil within and I still came up about 200 shy of the 8000 BP max. In most games you won't even drain 3 survivors completely, yet he still wouldn't even get the full amount of devious points by draining all four. It's poor balancing. In addition to this, it's already a struggle getting max brutality on account of the fact that brutality is based around 2 hitting survivors and getting 300 brutality point hit score twice whereas a lot of the time Michael only gets the 300 brutality hit score once on account of his instadown. I know this isn't a glitch that needs to be fixed, but it's definitely a design oversight that they should address.

Summary: Myers can't max out the deviousness category with his power unlike every other killer, and that should be addressed.

Comments

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043
    edited May 2019

Yeah basically don't be super efficient with him if you care about end bp scores, if you use EW3 after immediately finding a survivor I'm pretty sure you still get penalised in chasing points. Deviousness is based solely on stalking and tiering, so yeah pretty difficult to max in a match given the pitiful amount stalking gives, I think I've just got so used to it at this point I no longer care/notice, plus I started using BBQC and puddings so rarely care about the nuances anymore.

It will be interesting to see what others think though. I mean if I have an efficient match and 4k without camping or tunneling I'll get 18-22k, if I drag it out by doing comical chases etc I'll get closer to the actual bp max of 32.