Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Retiring myself from red ranks :D

tt_ivi_99
tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463

So this last 2 months I havent been playing the game as much as before because Im not able to play as any killer I want and also win matches at red ranks. As a competitive person, someone that really likes winning fair matches, I've always felt like my place was there, stomping SWF squads and getting hate msgs, but now that Ghostface is coming I've changed my mind. I've always loved the Scream movies and Im fully aware that there wont be anymore Billy Tier killers. Legion, Plague and Pig had the potential to be top tier and look where they are now, Spirit has always been up there but she is bugged 90% of the time and Nurse is just unplayable on console.

Everyone is making threads saying they are leaving the game because of how imbalanced things are and how unfair some maps and perks are... Well, Im making a thread saying Im staying. The only thing I'll miss about red ranks is the salty tryhards that DM me when I demolish them, only to tell me how much I suck at the game because I use Billy. I'll also miss my fanboys, the other day I had a game in which I was beaten by some SWF squad, after the game 3 of them DMd me saying things like "EZ, get rekt" and stuff like that. It looks like they were some guys I had beaten 6 months ago and wanted a rematch 😂😂😂. I also had fanboys when I used to play MK and Injustice 1 and 2 but in this game is just unbelievable the kind of guys you can meet, I've even had people trying to get me banned on PSN because of how salty they are, those are the funniest 😂.

The best part about all of this is that I'll be slugging and camping whenever Im near red ranks so I'll still get hate msgs, not so "serious" as the ones at red ranks but at least I'll have a good laugh. Hell, I might just stay AFK the hole match as invisible Wraith, that way everyone wins.

Anyway, I just wanted to get that off my chest. As I said before, everyone is making threads saying they're leaving the game, Im making a thread saying Im staying :)

Comments