Why would you prestige more than 1 survivor?

Options
Krowplex
Krowplex Member Posts: 46

Why would you prestige more than 1 survivor? For the killers, I get it. Killers have different abilities. But for the survivors, why would anyone waste points on more than one? They are all the same, they have nothing unique.

Comments

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

Blood

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options

For satisfaction :)

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Options

Sometimes I wanna play as P3 Dwight. Sometimes P3 Jane. Sometimes P3 Ace. That just how it be.

• Krowplex
    Options

Yeah, blood clothes. But for a survivor you will never play? You always play 1 survivor anyway. MAX 2. The others remain untouched because you always play with the same one.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

Its a personal goal to put towards the grind, for me I work on Killers because they're all unique in their own way.

I see what you mean though, Survivors are only unique when it comes to them being different people and NOT with their ability's since their unique perks can be given to any Survivor.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options
  • Krowplex
    Options

I could waste 50m bloodpoints on prestiging every survivor, or I could spent 50m bloodpoints on my main.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

Its personal preference, maybe you want to try out other Survivors or not.

I don't know, its all opinion based when it comes to this stuff.

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436
    Options

I like the blood.

Also, I made it a point to have all 4 original Survivors Prestige 3

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Options

Why are you so concerned with what others do with their BP

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

and plus people change their mains sometimes

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

The honest to god truth is that it gives me something to do and strive for. Even if it takes forever at the current rate. Gives me a sense of completion.

• wait4him2leave
    wait4him2leave Member Posts: 118
    Options

Are you feeling stealthy? Play Claudette. Want the killers attention? Play Kate in shorts and a halter top. Also, some killers admit to playing favorites.

• drekin7979
    drekin7979 Member Posts: 94
    Options

The blood stained attires. It sort of gives you something to play toward, like trophies and higher tier perks.

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043
    edited May 2019
    Options

Yeah I play matches with all my survivors and it kinda makes them more than just skins, because they all have different bloodweb RNG so some have perks I wouldn't normally use in a build but they're the best I have so I go for it. It's fun that way, I feel it would get pretty boring to look at the same character and hear the same audio for the rest of my dbd survivor days personally.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    Options

Tbh most of my survivors are at lvl 40 with meg being a p3 lvl 50 with all perks. I would rather spend bp on killers and max them all out for better variety of perks than just getting a piece of clothing that I got on another character.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options

I play 5 different Survivors each day. 6 if I have a daily.

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886
    Options

I've nothing better to do with my blood. I have prestiged 4 survivors. Although only one is maxed out with perks at this point. After a thousand more hours maybe I'll have four of them maxed out.