Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Anyone experience this bug (stuck in crouch position)?

PS4 - This started months ago, but it happens so infrequently that I keep thinking it won't happen again or that one of the updates will fix it. I was playing a great match recently and I was trying to lose the killer but she found me & I couldn't run as I was stuck in the crouch position. Getting hit by the killer fixed it, but it can be really annoying when it happens, which is usually at the most inconvenient time. Just wondering if anyone else every had this happen. Thank you.

Comments

• legion_main
    legion_main Member Posts: 483

never happened to me maybe has to do with one of your buttons getting stuck on your controller?

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

Yeah it happened to me a couple of times. Crouch walked to a totem killer came jumped off the totem, but couldn't run instead I was crouch walking.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,895

Has not happened to me personally, but I've seen it happen to my friends.

• bambusratte_xD
    bambusratte_xD Member Posts: 39

Ya happens sometimes, it was the controller/gamepad fault. I just spam run and crouch a few times:D