The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

No Entity Blockers = No Killers

xility
xility Member Posts: 45

I have encountered endless loops due to the entity blockers being abused by the survivors I challenge. This is not on!!! And from this, I can not enjoy games nor can they be played fairly as over the past month the loops are non stop. I am taking a long break from DBD on PS4 in Australia and now survivors will have to wait ages for a game because I am one of few high rank killers that keep getting the same survivors. Please get this fixed devs this is seriously not right and would appear to me to be a very urgent fix that is needed.

Comments

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146

I agree. I was playing survivor and in multiple cases i encountered the entity blocker not working. After my 5th window loop it became clear to me something was messed up. They have alot they need to fix right now.

• xility

Exactly!!! Especially since they read the patch notes, it gives them incentive to realise they can abuse a mechanic that is being worked on.

• AStupidMonkeyy
    AStupidMonkeyy Member Posts: 718

Survivors bugs will always get fixed almost immediately. A killer bug is very low priority.

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

I've never experienced this bug as survivor or killer so idk

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146

I remember two specific instances for me. One was on Wretched Shop versus a Myers. I ran him in circles around the main building to the point he lost the game because the entity blocker did not show up. Then i infinite looped a poor wraith on Rotten Fields at the killer shack. The window would simply not block so he could do nothing but leave me.

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

I had a match in KYF where the entity wouldn't block the vault on one of the tractors and my friend just could not get me regardless of what he tried. I haven't faced it much in regular play but mostly cause I don't get looped much. But I can definitely see how it's a problem for killers like Billy or Wraith

• xility

@Peanits Thankyou for your response about this. Much is appreciated.

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796

Thankfully I haven't had this bug happen to me yet, but I've had many Survivors try to replicate it. Trying to continue to vault windows like the killer shack that are clearly already blocked. Let's just say those scum don't get to play the match much more after that.