Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Third time's the charm

Silas
Silas Member Posts: 307

So dunno if anyone else has mentioned this... but with the anniversary coming up and a leak revealing charms... perhaps the charms could be related to a limited event for the 3rd year anniversary?

Comments

• Sythalin
    Sythalin Member Posts: 280

Yes, because that's what we need. More useless event currency that just sits in our offerings after the event has passed.

BP multiplier, all we need.

• Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307

Completely unrelated to a post revolving around speculation but okie dokes, since we're steering that direction, it's safe to say charms have nothing to do with offerings. That was clear from the leaks.

As far as a BP multiplier, that's nice and all but rather a stale hand out at this point. Especially considering how easy it is to currently obtain BP. Now if we're discussing what we need, that it a whole different story of its own. Multiple gameplay modes, several perk tweaks, improved optimization, the hopefully soon-to-come dedicated servers, denim mini skirt for Kate, etc etc.

:-)

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Ohhhh booooo, god damn puns...

Since it looked like Charms were gonna be cosmetics for objects, i hope they come sooner than Soon™.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647

I hope charms have something to do with luck and such...

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

Instead of making more double bp they should make a new event that you get double shards by playing matches xd

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Charms probably going to be some new cosmetic garbage that Behavior hope to shove down our throats so that everyone can feel the pride and accomplishment.

• Elegant
    Elegant Member Posts: 443

The one thing I don't want is for it to be an event that heavily encourages farming. In previous events everyone just wanted to farm for event currency and it made the game not very exciting. I also don't want a repeat of the event where they put out 6 skins and were going to only let us earn one of them. I just want an event that doesn't hard the normal gameplay and also offers a consistent grind/reward for playing a lot. I don't want to be able to play for a day or two and earn everything. That makes the event feel kinda lame.