Consoles to be up to date

I really want console to have the same cosmetics and playable characters as pc(bill, and all cosmetic dlcs that arnt head case

Comments

• only1biggs
    only1biggs Member Posts: 1,178

Bill is a property of Left 4 Dead and the rights/licenses exist in such a way that make it impossible for Bill to be on consoles (PS4). This is why consoles have his perks and nothing else.
    Legacy skins will never come to console for good reason and other charity case packs are hard to be pushed on the console stores as they take a piece of the pie, which wasn't the case on PC as all proceeds went to charity.

When the new update comes to console too in a few weeks, you'll have all the options you'll ever need.

• thatcarbonfox
    thatcarbonfox Member Posts: 89
    Ok so if bill is left 4 dead makes sense and if we have his perks cool, legacy skins arnt a big deal I get why there rare and I would rather keep them rare, but charity case dlc can be on console other games have done charity stuff ex: mortal kombat, overwatch, cod, and probably more on games I haven't played.
  • Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

I would love to have legacy stuff for consoles, but it isn't possible/they aren't doing it.

Which is fine I guess. Console is very much the same as PC outside of the BILL stuff and some charity cosmetics.

I do wish console could get some sort of exclusive.

• thatcarbonfox
    thatcarbonfox Member Posts: 89
    No console is way different its like we're on a different more buggy version, almost everything is worse than pc including the toxicity, almost ever survivors game gets face camped, every killer game body block gen rush survive with friends
  • TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

@thatcarbonfox said:
    Ok so if bill is left 4 dead makes sense and if we have his perks cool, legacy skins arnt a big deal I get why there rare and I would rather keep them rare, but charity case dlc can be on console other games have done charity stuff ex: mortal kombat, overwatch, cod, and probably more on games I haven't played.

totally agree since i bought the pink mercy skin for breast cancer and it was 9.99 if i remember corectley and they said all the money is going to breast cancer

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@thatcarbonfox said:
    I really want console to have the same cosmetics and playable characters as pc(bill, and all cosmetic dlcs that arnt head case

I really want PC to have all the monster hunter world stuff consoles have now, but it aint gonna happen either :wink: