We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

adept killer trophies are bronze(ps4)

(adept trophies need fixed)the adept killer trophies are "bronze"but are the hardest to get on dbd.that does not make no dam sense why gold trophies are easier than the bronze trophies

Comments

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

The trophies were created when the scoring system was a lot different and in my opinion better functioning. Now, getting a merciless rating is more difficult than it should be when you've clearly 4k'd. The best solution is to do adepts at low rank as the scoring is a tiny bit relaxed. Though it will still come down to luck more often than skill. If you keep getting survivors who are too easy for you to kill then you won't get it. If you're matched with opponents who fly through the gens early on and then you kill them, you risk not getting it.

You'll need to do these things to ensure your score is close to merciless.

9+ hooks, about 20 or hits, maintain at least 4 gens unfinished for the first 9 mins, and you want some decent length chases in there as well. Also stay away from the hook once someone is on it. The penalty on camping can tank your score if you're not careful. The range where it still counts as camping should be shortened by 2-3m so you can actual patrol around the hook without accidentally getting dinged.

• Tokemstreamer
    Tokemstreamer Member Posts: 24

ah ,i agree with the proximity but you have to be against dumb people to have 4gens left and kill all

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

@ReikoMori The original "adepts" were actually just get their perks on the bloodweb and unlock their teachables, which explains why they were considered easy.

• ApeOfMazor
    ApeOfMazor Member Posts: 471

They need to just fix these stupid trophies. I am near the platinum.

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043

Really??? This actually explains the apt killer/survivor trophies then and the trophy rarity of the adepts, having the challenge is nice but now the pipping requirement... complete opposite to this.

• aetherguard
    aetherguard Member Posts: 9

I agree 100%

If you are going to change the rules to get the trophy and then follow that action with making the new rules harder to do, either up the trophy quality or lower the rules back down. It is hard enough waiting 30-60 mins to get a lobby as a killer in the first place.

I owned the game on PS4 first and would not have bothered if I had known how many people would not play on the PS4 after the first month. I do not want to give more money for the same game on PC, too. Honestly, if developers are going to make games for multiple platforms, at least offer a single license to be used on each one. I would pay 10-20 $ more for a game I know I can play on PS4 and PC with the same license.

anyhow, I am getting off topic.

The Adept system as a whole is borked after all the changes. And, the PS4 version of the game (which is all I know) is not quite a ghost town, but getting there. It is very sad and I love this game.

• harpuia
    harpuia Member Posts: 38

Every game on PS4 has this kind of "wrong rarity" trophies. Just look at the Skilled Huntress one, by far the hardest of all of the trophies from the game so far: a mere silver. lol