The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Look how much low ranks player DC

_LC
_LC Member Posts: 105

I just played two games, look at this #########

COME ON hahaha in both cases they messed up so bad and as soon as they got downed they disconnected. At least 3 out of 4 were russians. I think russian player base must be very big so by the law of numbers a lot of DC come from their country, but it's a very frequent scenario and i bet these are all kids that ragequit screaming and punching the screen.

Btw don't put me against rank 17s, pls

Comments

• Arturo990
    Arturo990 Member Posts: 7

Dead by DC

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

I'd actually argue the DC rates are higher at high ranks where their ego's are over the roof. Either way it's an issue though.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

trying to play high tier killers is currently hell on earth with the DCS

• Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835

It feels amazing to be solo survivor. Almost every game the person that gets downed first will dc.

• TheRoyalOwl
    TheRoyalOwl Member Posts: 749

Yeah, it's pretty sad. I mean I saw someone DC over freddy, it's not even like they were downed in the first couple of seconds into the game, no the middle of the game, like really?

• RetroHelix
    RetroHelix Member Posts: 15

The better question would be, why are you matched with r17 and r15 people.

• AsheruSwiftwind
    AsheruSwiftwind Member Posts: 156

Cause killers secretly are in league with bE and we can totally make it so we control what ranks we play VS.

🤣

• burntFuse
    burntFuse Member Posts: 290

At least your survivors are waiting to screw up before DC'ing. I keep getting teammates who DC within the first 5 seconds of the match.

• firedog206
    firedog206 Member Posts: 1

Are you going to fix this soon or just let the game die on hook ?

To harsh na. I am new to the game but i see how toxic it is and can say the d/c ing is killing the game. Fix it fast fix it soon.