Not having to regroup

After every survive with friends to stay in the current party

Comments

• Samantha
    Samantha Member Posts: 20

omg yes please. I play with friends on discord, so it's worse because I can't even quickly add them from the party - I have to scroll to my ps4 friends list to find them. Fix this please!

• ObscuredbyFog
    ObscuredbyFog Member Posts: 94

Lets fix every other prob with the game first... SWF groups can deal lol

• Tohmo
    Tohmo Member Posts: 248
    edited May 2018

They've mentioned this before on a dev stream, I forgot the reason but they can't do this as of right now. Plus I completely agree with @ObscuredbyFog, let's fix everything else.

• Nightmare247
    Nightmare247 Member Posts: 187

@almondbutter They cannot do it because they do not have dedicated servers. The Killer hosts the game and when that connection is lost it does not transfer back to the player who started the lobby. So there is no easy way to accomplish this until they either add dedicated servers (which are being looked into according to the Q&A, but will be a very long time away).

• Tohmo
    Tohmo Member Posts: 248

@Nightmare247 said:
    @almondbutter They cannot do it because they do not have dedicated servers. The Killer hosts the game and when that connection is lost it does not transfer back to the player who started the lobby. So there is no easy way to accomplish this until they either add dedicated servers (which are being looked into according to the Q&A, but will be a very long time away).

Ah, thanks mate :)
    been a bit since I heard about it so it completely slipped my mind

• only1biggs
    only1biggs Member Posts: 1,178

not_Queen mentioned that they are in a position to "look into" dedicated servers now, due to the acquisition of the publishing rights from Starbreeze and introducing micro transactions. It was only "look into" the possibility though, whereas before it was a flat out "NO". So here's hoping.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

We dont have time for quality of life changes.
    The game is too broken that devs can care about stuff like that