The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

(OUTDATED) Chapter idea: Left to rot (FNAF chapter based on Mrrgle_the_Mediocre's idea)

Chavan
Chavan Member Posts: 9
edited December 2019 in Creations

So just as Mrrgle_the_Mediocre said in his post, I know that FNAF is not the best idea, but I decided to make this anyway.

I changed his power idea, perks, some names and added some things (like the survivor).

Also some useless info I forgot to add in the image:

Springtrap's weapon: Animatronic arm

Head slot: Rabbit head

Body Slot: Springlock suit

Edit: Death from the vents is op so I changed it, here are the stats:

The first vault/ break in a game is changed from 100% faster to 50% faster. The 5% speed after vault is changed to 4% speed instead and the cooldown is increased to 25 seconds.

You Won't Die change that makes it less game rules breaking: When you get hooked for the second time, the second stage doesn't start immediately, you get 3 escape attempts first, if you fail the 3 escape attempts the 2ND stage starts, but it's shorter. And if you free yourself at that point, you will die on the next hook.

Post edited by Chavan on

Comments

• MathewMii
    MathewMii Member Posts: 62

I may not be a FNAF fan, but I am down for this.

For the mori, I say a big bite will do nicely with the jump scare sound from the third game. It can also be the only time the players involved can take a glimpse at the purple man who's trapped inside.

• Mr_Qwayzar
    Mr_Qwayzar Member Posts: 123

Ooooo a challenger for the Fnaf chapter?

• Mr_Qwayzar

That aside I like it. Creep just sounds like it's own version of stalk but is there a way to reverse the dread effects? That's broken if not.

Dead eyes- okay

Under supervision- is that LOS or is it like a spine chill?

DFTV- perfect chase perk I wonder how legions fast vault with this active will look lol

Survivors perks-

You wont die breaks game mechanics, you lose the opportunity of escape in second state.

That second one is nasty and will change the meta (that's good btw)

Stubborn +Flip-flop? Ooooooohhhhh man lol

• Chavan
    Chavan Member Posts: 9
    edited May 2019

The Dread slowly goes down when survivor looks at the killer or is in his Terror Radius. Under Supervision is LOS. Also the way You Won't Die works is basically: if you get hooked for the second time the second stage doesn't start immediately, you get 3 escape attempts first, after them the 2nd stage starts but it's shorter. And if you free yourself at that point, you will die on the next hook. Changed it a bit to not break the game too much.

Post edited by Chavan on
  • Mr_Qwayzar

@Chavan ah so it's a chance perk , I see. What do you think of my Fnaf chapter?