Survivors: More Than Skins

Options
I have often heard the saying that Survivors in this game are just skins... Why not change that? My proposal is for each survivor to have a stat boost. Something related to their backstory, their perks... Here are some ideas.

Claudette: Increased Healing
Meg: Small Increase in natural Sprinting speed
Nea: Scratch marks more spread out
Ace: Natural luck increase

These are ones I've thought of on the spot. But I imagine that survivors would be played for things other than looks if something like this was implemented.

Comments

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Options

In my opinion if they were to implement something such as an increase in running speed almost everyone would run that character. I feel more like if they implemented something like SB lasts a half second longer or maybe a second longer on meg that'd be better and with the exhaustion changes coming it wouldn't be game breaking as well... I would be all for this I'm tired of seeing different characters but having the same perks.

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,063
    Options

What they should do is implement a perk rating system, as someone on the forums has suggested.

Perks are given a value of 1 to 5. The top 20% of the most-used perks get a score of 5; the next 20% get a score of 4; and so on. Survivors and Killers get 10 points worth of perks.

This system would allow the balancing of loadouts; it would help balance SWF by removing more points from each member's loadout capacity the more members in the SWF group there are; and survivors can be more unique by having their teachable perks cost one less point to equip for themself.

For example, Self Care would cost 5 points to equip, but would only cost 4 for Claudette.