imagine uninstalling the game because of cosmetics

Options

just imagine

Comments

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,545
    Options

Some of y'all cosmetics be fat, and ugly, and unattractive, but that is ok. Just be who you are. We out here livin' lavish with our cosmetics and DLC. So stop blaming killers, stop blaming survivors, and stop blaming Behaviour for all of your problems.

• ThGameIsHardButSoAmI
    ThGameIsHardButSoAmI Member Posts: 196
    Options

some of y'all are about to be real mad at me, but it must be said. nurse is op

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615
    Options

That sure would be overreacting. Who has actually done this though?

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    Options

I know people who stopped playing after losing their legacy cosmetics. They never touched DbD again cuz they are pissed. Idk even if they would play it again if the devs would give it back and fix that issue cuz the devs were not giving a single ######### about all those poor old-school players for years.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

Okay, i did.

Now what?

• Boss
    Options

There was an outrage of a YouTuber on seeing the first cosmetics for the Spirit.

Idk if they quit though, but they said they "don't want to see skimpy girls when they come home from work."

• I_Eat_Worms
    I_Eat_Worms Member Posts: 324
    Options

@Boss I imagine that you really like dressing up your characters in games, and its very important to you, its the entire reason you play the game, you just couldn't live without, you couldn't even imagine a world without skins in dbd, those skins mean everything to you, you wish every game could be like this game and have skins, all you want to do in any game ever is get skins, any other game without skins is worthless to you, you want the precious skins so badly, if they stopped adding weekly skins to the game you would riot, because you just really NEED the skins, they are whats keeping this game alive, they are amazing and prove that games need skins, making your character look cool is very important even when you are in first person and cant see it, you want other people to see your cool skin, you NEED other people to know you got this skin and they didn't, that you are better than them, because you got a skin, and they suck at the game because they don't have that skin, and they have no point playing the game because they don't have skins, you just couldn't imagine not being able to dress up your characters in games, its the entire purpose of the game.

so then you decide to leave the game because they are adding skins for your characters

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615
    Options

@Boss Do you know what youtuber? I'd love to watch that video lol

• Boss
    Options
  • Boss
    edited May 2019
    Options
  • I_Eat_Worms