We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

DC Solution?

Remy
Remy Member Posts: 20

I'm new to the forum, sorry if this has already been suggested.

But I was thinking, maybe a solution to the disconnecting problem, would be, if a person is disconnected twice during their game session, then they are temporarily banned for 3 days.

I understand that sometimes, you could legitimately get logged off due to your internet, but even if you do get legitimately disconnected twice, and you have a problem with your internet, then you probably shouldnt be playing that day anyway, cause whether its intentional or not, it screws up the gaming community.

But if the disconnecting issue is intentional, If a person knows that disconnecting twice will get him banned for a few days, then I have a feeling it will stop those who do want to keep playing from disconnecting.

Just a suggestion. I play on ps4, and sometimes, the game is almost unplayable. I literally have a 10 minute wait on some days, and then after you finally play, a player DC after getting hooked, and it screws up the rest of the game. And then having to wait another 5-10 minutes for the next game.

Comments