my perk combo - what do you think?

escape_plan
escape_plan Member Posts: 104
edited May 2019 in General Discussions

I am a survivor main, recently playing more killer

currently learning pig, and I have a lot of fun with these combos:

overcharge, surveillance, pop goes the weasel and the fourth perk I change, but often use ruin

what to you think? with this combo I am very strong at defending the last three gens and often got the win (3 or 4k). I like to crouch and attack survivors doing gens from nowhere :-)

Comments

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143

Not a pig main myself (wraith/freddy main) and honestly I run hunter builds; Freddy being nurses, thanatophobia, bloodhound and discordance (this ensures ill either get a nurses proc or discordance proc since no one wants to be injured around thanat and once they realize I have nurses they will try to team up on gens) my wraith is similar but instead of thanatophobia and discordance ill run ruin and a switch perk between deerstalker and third seal

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,935

The only Killer where I would use Overcharge with Surveillance would be Doctor, and even on him it's kinda wasted.

Try using this on Pig, it's still your decision how you play. But I find that build pretty good.

• Ruin: For obvios reasons
    • Monitor and Abuse: It's pretty good, your TR goes down to 24 metres so you don't waste that much time crouching. You can walk normal and when thinking that on that and that gen someones at you start crouching
    • Whispers: To help you get information when to start crouching
    • Nurses Calling: You see people easier because of Monitor, start crouching right after you saw their Auras and sneak up on them to get a hit/down)

If you know when to use the crouch and when you practiced the ranges of your Terror Radius fade I'd switch Whispers with Make your Choice

• miaasma
    miaasma Member Posts: 911

pig is an m1 killer and benefits from perks that help during chase like enduring, spirit fury and brutal strength (though using all 3 is probably overkill)

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,935

She's not really a basic M1 Killer. She can use her crouch to mindgame and since she loses her Terror Radius you can play with her crouch effectively. Brute Force build would be an alternative. But I like the build I suggested there which I normally use and works quite well.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

I use Monitor and Abuse, Surveillance, Nurse's, and BBQ. It's basic but works :P

• miaasma
    miaasma Member Posts: 911

that only really works at certain loops, she otherwise functions as a normal m1 killer which means you still get looped normally at most tiles