If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Are these Killer Perks Good or Bad?

Options
CL4P_TRAP_ER
CL4P_TRAP_ER Member Posts: 114

I usually post killer concept ideas on to this section. I've been working on 10 killer ideas for over 6 months. But for this, I just want to know about the killer's perks rather than their ability. (Not to sound narcissistic) But some of these perks are really good ideas that I think should be taken a look at by the devs. Others I'm not sure about. That's for you to decide. Now not all of these perks should be incorporated because some of them work too well with others or are similar to others. Think about them individually. Here are the perks:

• Concentration
o Unlocks potential in one’s aura reading ability. If you lose a survivor during a chase, their aura is reveled to you for 1 / 2 / 3 seconds. Concentration then goes on a 60 second cooldown. (Concentration only applies to the last person you lost in a chase.)
“He’s more focused than other monsters. Once he finds you, it’ll be hard to lose him.”

• Nowhere to Hide
o Unlocks potential in one’s aura reading ability. When a survivor enters a locker 12 / 16 / 20 meters near you, their aura is reveled to you for 2 seconds.
“You can’t hide from ME!”

• Swift Strike
o You know how to hurt your prey. Your next successful hit has a 10% / 20% / 30% faster cooldown. Once every 60 seconds

• Abuse
o The entity is pleased by your anger towards your prey. When you successfully hit or hook a survivor, 1 token is added to them. For each token applied to the survivor, they receive a 7% / 8% / 9% healing speed penalty. Survivor lose all tokens 60 seconds after their last received hit or hook. Max of amount of tokens for survivors are 3.

• Recon
o Unlocks potential in one's Aura reading ability. You see the aura of survivors if they’re working on a totem, sabotaging a hook, or searching a chest from 16 / 20 / 24 meters away.

• Quick Grab
o Your determined to grab your prey. You pick up survivors 40% / 50% / 60% faster.

• Death’s Blindfold
o The Entity is intrigued by your misdirection. Hooked survivors do not have their aura reveled to other survivors from 64 / 56 / 48 meters away. Hooked Survivors also receive blindness until unhooked. Once every 90 seconds. (Scream notification doesn’t appear either for hooking survivors. Just scream sound.)

• Short Retreat
o A deep bond with the entity unlocks potential in one’s aura reading ability. Unhooked survivor’s auras are reveled to you for 2 / 3 / 4 seconds.
“You may have escaped the entity’s grasp. But not out of his.”

• Hex: Complex Solution
o A hex rooting on deception and despair. Survivors receive all of the following effects while doing generators and hooks.
 For each skill check completed, your skill checks become 10% / 15% / 30% smaller. Stops at 30% smaller.
 For each skill check completed, you get a 10% / 20% / 30% higher chance of getting a skill check. Stops at 60%.
 No great skill checks areas
• This includes Overcharge and Stakeout. Ruin’s great skill check remains in effect AND Ruin’s skill checks only work off the 8% chance of getting a skill check. Not any higher chance of getting a Ruin skill check.
o When a survivor fails a skill check, the effects reset.
o (Unnerving Presence does not stack/effect survivors doing these actions until the hex is gone.)

• Dead Silence
o Survivors find the quite unsettling. Survivors receive 30% / 40% / 50% smaller great skill check areas while outside of your terror radius.

• Tough Break
o Your prey may have escaped your grasp, but not for long. When survivors break out of your grasp, they are slightly / moderately / considerably hindered for 5 seconds. Once every 60 seconds.

• Blood Stalker
o A dark force helps power your blade. Every time you hit a survivor, you gain a token. Once you have 7 / 6 / 5 tokens, your next successful hit on a healthy survivor triggers a 40 second bleed-out timer on them. Taking any damage during or reaching the end of the bleed-out timer will put the survivor into a dying state.

• Perception
o Your hearing ability to find your prey is heightened. You hear all survivor actions (footsteps, repairing generators, searching chests, going into lockers and sabotaging hooks) 25% / 50% / 75% louder. All other sounds are at normal volume.
“Listening to the leaves rustle and the fire crackle, he listens for his prey.”

• Murderous Sprint
o You have an abnormal lust to catch your victim. For 3 seconds after starting a chase, your movement speed is increased by 6% / 8% / 10% once every 60 seconds.
“Once he finds you, you better run.”

• Orientation
o Unlocks potential in one's Aura reading ability. You now can see the aura of chests and totems (dull totems are reveled with a white aura as to not mix up dull and hex totems) / plus all hooks within 16 meters / and the furthest survivor for 4 seconds in the beginning.
“I think she knows this place. It’s like she knows where everything is. But she hasn’t been here long.”

• Mug
o As the entity can give, you can take away. When you hit a survivor, their item loses 25% of its current charge. / Also, survivors have a 25% chance of losing one / two add-ons on their item.

• Hex: Mistrust
o A hex rooting on its power on doubt in one another. If a survivor fails a skill check, all survivors 4 / 8 / 16 meters near have their auras reveled for 2 seconds.
“Stop it! She’s trying to turn us against each other!”

• Order
o Unlocks potential one’s aura reading abilities. Survivor’s auras are reveled to you when they’re opening the exit gate within a 24 / 28 / 32 meter radius.
“I will have ORDER!” – The Warden

• Punishment
o You must discipline those that want to leave. When you perform a break action on a generator, survivors cannot repair that generator for 10 / 15 / 20 seconds.

• Hex: Warden’s Leash
o A hex rooting on entrapment. Once the exit gates are powered, if there is a dull totem remaining on the map, this hex is applied to it. 1 / 2 / 3 survivors cannot leave through one random exit gate for 120 seconds. The hexed exit switch is reveled with a purple aura to you. (Survivors are notified of this perk once the hexed exit gate is opened. Timer starts once the hexed exit is opened.)

• Never Leaving
o Your lust for blood increase when the possibility of escape is presented. Grants the ability to kill survivors by your hand once the exit gates are powered. However, the survivor must have gone in the dying state 4 / 3 / 2 times.
“YOU’RE NOT LEAVING HERE ALIVE!”

• Force of Injury
o Your presence instils pain. Dying state survivors in your terror radius receive a 40% / 60% / 80% recovery speed penalty.
“I can’t get up!”

• Impatience
o Every 30 seconds, you get a token. After you get a max of 16 / 14 / 12 tokens, you receive the ability to kill one survivor by your hands. After killing a survivor, your tokens reset to 0. If you receive a stun, become blinded or a survivor breaks out of your grasp, you lose one token.

• Blend In
o You deceive even survivor’s senses. Any survivor perk that detects you or your aura, is delayed by 1 / 2 / 3 seconds. (Premonition is not affected by this perk.)

• Domination
o Survivors are in fear of losing each other. Once a survivor is sacrificed or killed, survivors receive a 10% / 20% / 30% repair speed penalty for 20 seconds. (Perk can’t stack on itself or be stacked on.)

• Disappear
o You may have lost your prey, but your prey also loses you. For 7 seconds after a chase or losing a survivor, your terror radius is reduced by 16 / 24 / 32 meters. Once every 60 seconds.

Overall, my favorite ideas are Nowhere to Hide, Quick Grab, Recon and Order. I believe at least one of these should be looked at by the devs. But give me some feedback below.