The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

is no mither any good

saw it’s on the shrine it sounds good but is it worth it

Best Answers

Answers

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

No Mither is good if you want to get good. You'll learn to make less mistakes during chases but I wouldn't buy it.

• Yrakaz4
    Yrakaz4 Member Posts: 75

I think it shouldn't show up on the survivor icons that they are injured and cannot heal. That puts a target on their back and let's the killer know not to let the downed survivor recover. It's basically a very nerfed iron will

• Tizzerπ
    Tizzerπ Member Posts: 4

No mother is possibly the worst perk in the game , if you escape with no mither on you may be the worlds best survivor.

Jokes aside, it’s bad , really bad , gives you exposed more or less because you can’t heal and paints a massive target on your back in the survivor bar.

sometimes we run a full no mither squad for the memes though :)

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

You'll be immune to insta downs and slugging. That's about it. I have tried to use it for a gen jockey perk build with resilience, but a fake friendly Trapper killed only me ;(

• prayer_survivor
    prayer_survivor Member Posts: 626

And slugging? With an image that say you can recover?

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

It is considered one of the top tier Meta perks right now.

I would suggest running a build coupling No Mither with perks that increase your self healing and Unbreakable.

*This message brought to you by "The Hookers".

• prayer_survivor
    prayer_survivor Member Posts: 626

Imagine a perk that allow Hillbilly to play without his chainsaw. No mither is worst

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

It's good at getting you tunneled by the killer.

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

Actually it has one very powerful ability: it makes you immune to Blood Hound (and the old Moonwalking Legions).

They need to make a "Thick Blood" perk where you don't Bleed. Seriously they do.