I think Ghost Faces power is recycled

Options

it’s basically a combo of Amanda and Micheal i wish they would’ve done something killer. Even though it’s scary cause i literally jump when i hearn breathing from a micheal in tier 1 and amanda crouching. the only thing unique is the leaning

Comments

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,004
    Options

It does fit his character though, stalking a person before rushing them, just condensed so you don't need to call everyone's cell phone and turn into Freddy V1 all over again.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options

@rch614

Pfft, everyone knows Amanda is the one wearing the pants in this relationship.

• rch614
    rch614 Member Posts: 551
    Options

Whether or not she wears the pants...I don't think Michael will be the one lying in the bed with the baby :p

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

I wonder if Ghostface also has a annyoing reveal sound like Amanda has.

• Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,084
    Options

I honestly feel like Ghostface is going to become a better Michael Myers, to the point that Myers will be obsolete. Ghostface doesn't take a long time to get the exposed status effect on a single person, and he can do it to each individual survivor. He can crouch, hide his terror radius (whereas Tier 3 Myers' cannot), and is a 115 killer at all times. I feel like Myers is either going to need a buff to compete with Ghostface, or he's going to need a rework.

• FengMinEqualsWin
    FengMinEqualsWin Member Posts: 91
    Options

this is news i like how he online gets it on the one person he stalks so it doesn’t screw is all over

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712
    Options

Michael is fine as he is, and I'm more than sure Ghostface will not in any way make him 'obsolete'. That being said, I do like Ghostface 's power, I think they just need to do something about the part where survivors seeing him turns his power off, which is just ridiculous. Not sure what they were thinking on that one.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,004
    edited June 2019
    Options

It does fit his character though, stalking a person before rushing them, just condensed so you don't need to call everyone's cell phone and turn into Freddy V1 all over again.

Woah weird lag post.

• TKTK
    TKTK Member Posts: 943
    Options

One thing i can say for sure is he basically wont have a power against swf if they keep the conditions for his power the same the perks also have dumb restrictions with cooldowns that dont even sound that strong without the cooldowns