Survivor luck

I use to play with a group. Out of all of us I would be found first most the time. I wouldn't touch a gen or anything killers would just find me. Anyone else have that kind of luck?

Comments

• ZiNc
    ZiNc Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 250

Sounds like some rough luck, dude!

Try some Up the Ante, I hear it works wonders =)

• Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405

@Slapped_A_T_Rex said:
    I use to play with a group. Out of all of us I would be found first most the time. I wouldn't touch a gen or anything killers would just find me. Anyone else have that kind of luck?

Honestly I just urban immersion around the map until the killer finds somebody else. No way am I getting camped first.

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,523

Sounds like you need the Slippery Meat + Up The Ante meta. Get caught first all you want and then get a fresh start.

• Slapped_A_T_Rex
    Slapped_A_T_Rex Member Posts: 14

I ran those. Mostly it would be load in turn the corner then myers or different killer would be there. My main perks are Urban, Self Care, Borrowed Time and Empathy. Which is great just not when found first. lol

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010

I ran those. Mostly it would be load in turn the corner then myers or different killer would be there. My main perks are Urban, Self Care, Borrowed Time and Empathy. Which is great just not when found first. lol

Get either lithe or sprint burst. I play stealthy but sometimes it’s just not an option and having that sprint perk makes a world of difference