The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Overpowered killers and changed perks

Alright i know im not first to mention how overpowered killers are now plus to much changes on survivor like medical syringe decisive strike and this endgame better be temporary or time to upgrade survivors now

Comments

• Spicybarbecue
    Spicybarbecue Member Posts: 183

Nurse and Billy are the only OP killers in this game, that's only 2

compared to the numerous OP perks survivors each have access to it doesn't really compare.

• DoubleTap
    DoubleTap Member Posts: 218

I do far better on Killer than I do on Survivor.

I'm not sure if that make me a bad Survivor and a good Killer.

I'm certainly not sure if that makes the Killers I play OP and the Survivor builds I play UP.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

No killer is OP baseline. When you can run add-ons like Prayer Beads, Iridescent Head, and five blinks and pair it with an Ebony Mori then it becomes a little ridiculous. How often do players go against that anyways? It’s not like it is an every round sort of thing. A majority of your survivor rounds aren’t against anything OP.

Prayer Beads, five blinks, and Iridescent Heads are the only add-ons I think need a rework. I also believe moris should have a rework as well.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

• drunky26
    drunky26 Member Posts: 686

holy ######### you're bad.

git gud and stop relying on crutches.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

*underpowered*

Most killers are underpowered verse good survivors.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,201

Imagine thinking killers like Trapper, Doctor, Wraith, etc., are overpowered. Y I K E S.

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,447
    edited June 2019

End Game could use some minor adjustments. Killers in red rank already use it pretty well to their advantage. Making it to where the exit gates won’t spawn too close to each other would be a decent change. Because there will be times where the killer will keep 2 survivors alive until they find the hatch and will close it immediately after they get there a 3rd Survivor killed and in that situation 8/10 you’ll die trying to power up the gate within that short Widow because of the timer on end game.

Other than that I don’t have any problems with Killers.

• mcNuggets
    mcNuggets Member Posts: 767

"Overpowered killers" was a good joke.

• B1akN3ss
    B1akN3ss Member Posts: 17

depnds how good a player is