Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Maybe a positive from the ps4 thing?

BOSS242
BOSS242 Member Posts: 171
Has anyone else notice that their matches just seem overall less toxic since patch-gate? :)
I'm currently level 13 surv and 16 killer and I'm noticed that the killers, the randos I team with, and the survivors I'm killin' all are much more likely to play straight and less likely to be rude to other players! Could this be due to us having a united enemy in the update issue? Or do we just know it's hard to keep playing right now and we dont want to make it worse for anyone? OR have I just been lucky :) 

Comments

• Stevo
    Stevo Member Posts: 121
    Probably just a good string of luck tbh. It's  very rare to get post game salt, since you have to go out of your way to message the person (and most people couldn't be bothered doing that). I very rarely get chill games as killer, though I get them often enough as survivor I suppose.
  • KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    #PatchGate
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@BOSS242 i think it is a smaller player base we are currently pulling from. Lots of people are maxed out on shards and bloodpoints and have been for weeks in some cases. I have only been playing for dailys. Have you experienced any longer wait times ate night or been matched wrong. As a rank 13 survivor are you going against 20-18s recently?

• BOSS242
    BOSS242 Member Posts: 171
    fcc2014 said:

@BOSS242 i think it is a smaller player base we are currently pulling from. Lots of people are maxed out on shards and bloodpoints and have been for weeks in some cases. I have only been playing for dailys. Have you experienced any longer wait times ate night or been matched wrong. As a rank 13 survivor are you going against 20-18s recently?

Surprisingly the waits haven't been bad. I'm on from like 1am to 5,6am and again mid afternoons. The matches on the other hand have been all over the map!! At rank 17 LF I was matched against a SWF level 2 group! That was a really fun time let me tell ya :) 
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@BOSS242 been playing between 7-11pm est and the other night me and a friend waited 20 mins for a lobby and we got a rank 19 killer. I played alone the next day for a daily i was only at rank 7 and sat with two other people in a killers lobby for 15-20 mins waiting for a fourth player that never came.