Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

If you could add one new item to the game what would it be?

For me it would be the "Glass Shard" behaves exactly like old Decisive Strike, Ultrarare and can be found in chest.

Comments

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

I second your idea, back before the Devs finally found their DS nerf I came up with this exact thing and everyone loved it. Even though they settled on this change for D-Strike I think this would still be a cool addition to the game because it's an Ultra Rare and since it's an item it's countered by Franklin's Demise.

But as for me I would like an item to help with communication. I made a post about the Spray Can, add-ons could change the color or change what it says when you use it. This would be for solo players who want to communicate with other players not on Comms, you could write TOTEM on a wall near the Hex totem for those moments you find it but don't have time to get rid of it. And yeah this could hurt the Killer a lot but like players who hate flashlights and keys, just tunnel them or use Franklin's.

• artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519

horribly unbalanced but G FUEL TO INSTANTLY RECOVER FROM EXHAUSTION

• FeelsVeryBadMan
    FeelsVeryBadMan Member Posts: 197

Tbh I always wanted something like the Pebble perk to become an item with a cooldown.

• Spirez
    Spirez Member Posts: 674

Smoke bomb to make and escape. Behaves like a firecracker but just a cloud of smoke instead

• rch614
    rch614 Member Posts: 551

A pink toolbox that can repair pallets but take awhile to do so. 90 charges and it'll take 30 to fully repair a pallet. Carpenter's Toolkit I guess. Up to a max of 4 pallets if you have wire spool

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
    edited June 2019

Baseball bat: a 1-use stun, broken after usage that causes 4 sec stun on killer, and wounds, dying status or kills survs

Suicide pill: causes death after 60 secs

Pizza slice: ignores every negative statusses like exhaustion, broken, hindered...

Broken shotgun: same as baseball bat

Flare gun

Whistle

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Shotgun, common rarity and let’s you kill the killer. :b

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

Ghillie Suit.

It behaves exactly like Claudette's clothes and allows David King to hide in plain sight.