Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Preemptive Ghost Feedback

Shad03
Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

Yes I am well aware the Ghost doesn't even have his PTB yet, but there is one thing, and one thing only I would change if my fears are correct.

Make it so it takes 1.5 or 2 seconds to actually consider The Ghost spotted when he is in stealth. I don't think it was made clear what constitutes being spotted, which is my main concern.

If being spotted means that the Ghost is centerish screen of the camera for the set period of time, then fine, this QoL is not needed, but if it means the entirety of your camera can disrupt the Ghost's power, then that is what I'm asking for the QoL, as the game is pretty buggy at the moment, and even a tiny portion of the hit box can heavily affect The Ghost.

That's all I'm asking for. I legitimately don't want anything else, the Ghost seems to be made pretty well everywhere else to me.

And for anyone who might come in here saying: "b-BuT tHe KIlLEr iSN'T evEn OUt!", that's why I'm calling this Preemptive and why I gave my reasonings and even leeway in case my concerns are not founded. I just want my thoughts heard.

Comments

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@TheShape78

I really hope I my fears are put to rest. It just really depends how the spotting works is all. Cause I know I've missed a lot of movement since I've been focused mainly on the middle of the screen.

It's either this, or it's a slow spotting time when away from the middle of the survivor's perspective.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

I had the same thought when I found out how his power works. What constitutes being spotted?

Center of the screen?

Survivor faces the killer and uses the "point" animation?