edited June 2019 in General Discussions

just that. don't do it. don't ragequit, play the game

Comments

• Andreyu44
    Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,527

Random teammates:

• Brawler
    Brawler Member Posts: 333

I don't really think that another complaint about DCs on forums will do anything. All we can do is to wait for dedicated servers to be implemented and see some better punishments for disconnecting.

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063

Unfortunately that won't be until September according to the Dev Road Map. I was sick of the DC epidemic in March, and have pretty much stopped playing until it gets under control, save for events and releases. I was hoping in the Anniversary Livestream they were gonna have it go live around July with the Freddy Rework update, but got a bit depressed when I saw their scheduled release. I love this game, but the DC'ers have practically killed it for me at this point, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that regard. Waiting another 3 months for it to get under control is gonna be painful for me, and I feel that it wouldn't be unreasonable in the meantime to instigate a ban-wave after the next update's been out for a week or two... If only to cull the frequency of Rage-quit DC's a bit until September.

• Elegant
    Elegant Member Posts: 443

Disconnects are just going to be replaced with immediate suicides. It's not going to change the game as much as you think it is.

• duderelaxman
    duderelaxman Member Posts: 4

DC's are getting silly. So many people quit after being found first. Why? Regroup once you are taken off the hook. I kind of understand if you are getting tunneled out the gate, but even then try and get better at avoiding killer.

• CallMeSpidey
    CallMeSpidey Member Posts: 625

Yeah, avoid the camping killer who's about to tunnel the crap out of you.

That was my troll post, here's my constructive criticism.

Look up YouTube videos of people teaching you how to loop, efficiently use killer shack, pallet looping and juking. It'll help, believe me.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

Agreed. If you’re just gonna rage quit on first down then why play at all.

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816

Agreeeeed. I never DC, even if im being taunt by survivors, camped by a killer, or it's laggy. Just play the game. All those things suck, yeah, but don't make the game worse then it already is being.

• GenSim12345
    GenSim12345 Member Posts: 182

am getting more annoyed by the dc problem as survivor.

I do good at looping the killer? The killer just ragequits.

I do good at hiding? Other survivor just dc's and me and other survivors are punished for it.

• Perelie
    Perelie Member Posts: 433

I really wish they would do something about the DC problem, but they won't because it'll upset thier precious Twitch streamers.

• PeepingPeacock
    PeepingPeacock Member Posts: 354

Most of the people that d/c in my games seem to have this weird compulsion to not want to let the killer death hook them / dc when they mess up. So while I think suicides will replace some d/cs, it wont be nearly as big of a problem.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

Then they just sack themselves on hook, and nothing can be done about that, DEVs even said it isn't against the rules.