Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

FPS

I have been playing dead by daylight for a pretty long time now and I have racked up hundreds upon hundreds of hours of game time. When i first played the game my PC specs at the time was as follows: I5 - 6400, GTX 960 and 8 GB RAM. For me it was great as my PC could achieve 60+ fps on ultra. However over the last, let's say, 6 months I have had to gradually put down the settings from ultra to high to medium and yep, you guessed it, LOW. In this time [6 months] I have upgraded my PC, as it stands my current PC specs are: I5 -6400, GTX 1050ti and 16 GB RAM. I just wish the devs would address the current fps issues. The minimum requirements on steam for Dead by Daylight is an absolute joke, and fps is just going to get worse and worse as they introduce more "demanding" game mechanics like freddy's dream ability and the clowns TOXIC bottles. I know I am not the only one who is experiencing these issues, I just wish that the devs would try something to fix the problem. As for me, I am in the process of further upgrading my PC. God help those on console, at this point it must be unplayable, gg. I THINK WE DID A PRETTY GOOD JOB SO FAR.

Comments

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    I wish they would get around to optimizing the game. The demands of the game on graphics is just a little ridiculous. Forget even trying to run the game on a lower end computer, much less a laptop.