The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

DEV Made Killer, and Custom Player Character Creations

DeltaTMD
DeltaTMD Member Posts: 71

Something I've always wanted the DEVS to introduce to the game was Custom player models. They want the game to be immersive, and as do I. People want to feel as though they were physically in the game itself. I want them to release a chapter of a killer they create of course, but instead of creating a character of their own to go along with it, they make it to where you create your own character model. Be the survivor of your very own chapter DLC - a story where you are sucked into the fog by the Entity. You should even be able to name your survivor!

I don't know, I guess I'm trying to say I want this game to reach it's own goal of being immersive. I'm not sure about you the people of the fog, but whenever I play the game, I imagine myself being in Meg's shoes pretending I, myself am in the map fighting to survive against the killer. Having a character that could actually look like me would make that so much more fun!

And once you buy the DLC, you'd get not only the killer, but when you go and create your character there are of course default clothing depending on whether or not you're male or female, but when they do cosmetic releases they could have two types for either male or female!

I just thought it'd be a cool and immersive thing to merge into the game. Hopefully the DEVS consider this as a possibility in the nearby future. Imagining myself as a survivor sounds cool, and I'd feel even more inclined to survive lol.

Comments