Killers keeping add-ons

You know how survivors can keep their items as long as they don't die? Well killers should be able to keep their add-ons as long as they sacrifice/kill all four survivors. If your a killer main then you know the struggle of playing while not using add-ons; it gets quite expensive to play killer, having to spend a large amount of bloodpoints just to re-acquire a few amount of add-ons.

Comments

• AStupidMonkeyy
    AStupidMonkeyy Member Posts: 718

Make it 3 out of 4 and you got my vote. Hatch can cost you.

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

No.

I think Killer-addons in general are too powerful. The really broken ones need to be nerfed and the game adjusted to compensate in other ways.

You are basically suggesting Huntress get to keep her Iridescent Hatchet. Or Myers keep his Tufts of Hair or Mirror, or Catatonic Boys. Because guess what, if Killers use these add-ons more often than not they will be getting 4Ks. These add-ons are broken powerful.

It would cause a devilish feedback loop of getting 4Ks every game. Survivors don't want to deal with that. It's just not fun.

Also, why exactly are you running out of add-ons? As a Survivor that makes far less BP per match I have so many add-ons, even if I play every game iwth addons I will never run out.

• holywhitetrash
    holywhitetrash Member Posts: 289

@Mochan

Also, why exactly are you running out of add-ons? As a Survivor that makes far less BP per match I have so many add-ons, even if I play every game iwth addons I will never run out.

its like all survivors are the same so there isn't a lot of reason to dump BP in multiple survivors but killers have completely different play styles so any ones you want to play require regular dumps of BP

• ZerLukas
    ZerLukas Member Posts: 294

I had an idea for something like that long ago. It was for killers to have a chance to get one of two addons back with a certain chance.

With conditions like that:

• Only 1 addon can be returned
    • Pinks are quaranteed to not be returned

For browns to purples it could be like that:

• 0 kills - 100% nothing
    • 1 kill - 20% for a brown addon, 80% nothing
    • 2 kills - 30% brown, 10% yellow, 60% nothing
    • 3 kills - 30% brown, 20% yellow, 10% green, 40% nothing
    • 4 kills - 35% brown, 25% yellow, 15% green, 5% purple, 20% nothing

The idea is to make it as a nice bonus, but not something reliable and thus not abusable to get some op addon back.

• RaginRendon
    RaginRendon Member Posts: 279

Well most ultra rare killer add-ons come with a price. It also depends on the skill level of the survivor players. So if you find the add-ons to be too op then i'm gonna guess your pretty bad.