The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Freddy rework

Looking good! Also, survivors gonna easily be complaining at first as he is totally different.

Paintbrush looking pretty good!

Looking at the add ons revealed so far, there is a variety of ways to play which is amazing, makes him feel like he can shape how he plays based on the player preferences. It makes you feel like a dream master! Good stuff devs, please don't slow down!

Answers

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

WAIT! Where are the add-ons?! REVEAL YOUR SECRETS!

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857

Devs revealed some information some I guess.

Unicorn block inflicts blindness so I guess each block is a different status, I hope z block is mangled.

Redpaint brush:

All survivors start the trial asleep. Survivors cannot wake up by failing skillchecks.

Chain/ropes: decreases survivor action speed in the dream world.

Chain/ropes with paintbrush gives him a gen slowdown that is global and cannot be negated.

Also he retains some tracking, if survivors go to sleep due to distance than you will most likely have the sleep indicator and it can act like psuedo whispers.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

OMG that's sick! Looks like I get to keep my favorite build on him now 😈 I like to use Sloppy Butcher, Knockout, Thana, and Remember Me.

• Dabrownman1812

Idk why I made this thread a question lol. But word. Some peeps don't like the lack of aura reading but with slow downs, slow traps, gen teleport he doesn't need to have a built in aura reading unless it's an add on (pray class photo reveals auras in some kind of way)

• GhostrickSpecter
    GhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460
    edited June 2019

Sleeping Survivors can woke themselves up by interracting with Dream Object (The Closet thingy).

Paint Brush is strong but Survivors can still counter it, I like it!

Not as brain dead as Huntress' One-Shot Hatchets and Spirit's Prayer Beads, but strong!

• Dabrownman1812

Also in reality it's not bad as it's weak for a ultra rare if used solo as it actually doesn't do much by itself but it could have very strong combo potential. For example sleep at base just makes survivors affected by your dream traps. So using an ultra rare makes you a little less effective than base clown who can always slow survivors down without add ons.

The ultra rare has no impact on chases unless survivor isn't observant and runs into you since you have the lullaby gimmick but you still have the lullaby warning. The ultra rare does very little on its own unlike all the other ultras but I do like the combo potential as it allows freddy to paint his own nightmare with different effects so the combo with another add on could be strong.

• DoubleTap
    DoubleTap Member Posts: 218

I just started getting good at Freddy too lol. Going to have to learn everything all over again.