Survivor are OP

The killers in this game are a joke, The survivor is the real killer here because they can loop you till the game ends, This gen rush is a massive problem because on how OP the looping is, You HAVE to hook them 3 times to kill them which is ridiculous.

The Survivor does not get any kind off punishment, They can just heal right back up and do gens again, Why can't they get some kind off debuff or they can heal so much in the game.

This game devs are not my kind off devs i would like to come across again, They must be survivor mains because the survivor are too strong, They don't even get any punishment for getting caught.

The killers abilities are flatout useless because most off them don't really do much and the killer gets punished for using it, The survivor get most things in this game..

and Ohh.. The new killer sucks, Horrible.

Comments

• toxicmegg
    toxicmegg Member Posts: 662

tell me what would make this game better if you could decide what would you change? survivors are already weak without SWF. killers have super strong perks and are very easy, i'm a survivor main but i play killer too and i dont feel like that at all.

• Sentry
    Sentry Member Posts: 124

@toxicmegg

To answer tye question of what needs to be changed is the increase the length of matches. First, i breakd down why matches can be super short. There is a total of 5 to 7 objectives for the survivors 5 generators and one to two exit gates. On the other hand the killer has 4 survivors each with 3 hooks if the team is good, so thats 12 objectives or hooks in order to win. Now a generator take 180 seconds times 5, so about 15 minutes to finish all the gens and extra 30 seconds to open a gate thats a total of 15 minutes and 30 seconds for require for objects. Now a killer has more objects 12 with no time cap in order to finsh them, so if one good survive loops them for large amount there is to much the killer can do to slow the game down. I propose that they add more objectives for the survivors, therfore extending the game and allow killers to have more time to complete there objective. Ideas include adding 2 to 4 generators for completion, added something that stops the last genrator from being completed for at least 3 to 9 minutes like an entity block or the entity blocks the last few genrators and the survivors have to deactiveate it by maybe a survivor spawns with a tool that can cut the entity away with skill checks. Or just any secondary objectives for the survivors.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430

"Killers are a joke" That's why Momma Entity is there to hook you up, in endgame. ;)

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948

U know Nurse and Billy exists right?

• Phox
    Phox Member Posts: 206

My first thought was “this has to be a troll” but then I realized this isn’t Reddit, I think they’re serious..

😅☠️

• Nosplash
    Nosplash Member Posts: 77

"stops the last genrator from being completed for at least 3 to 9 minutes"

bro are you lvl 20 and cant progress any further or are you just high ? maybe playing killer isnt your thing. try survivor for a change. i for ex am lvl 7 survivor but lvl 18 killer. killer just isnt my thing. and still lvl 7 doesnt mean anything, i still cant loop properly but i find playing survivor way easier as playing killer. and killers surpass survivors in a lot of stats. there's no way survivors are OP. have you noticed that at the post game results, killers have the most bloodpoints ?

anyway, quick games mean either survivors are good and killer is potato or the other way around. at lower ranks you will find out that the game is stretched quite a while and is enjoyable for both sides. just try survivor if you havent yet

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@Poweas I can understand the OPs frustration.

Gen rush has been a problem for a very long time. Killers feel pressured during the whole match.

Survivors only feel that pressure once there are only 2 alive. Injured survivors can run and jump without any problems, while killers get slowed down by a hit.

Some killer powers are borderline useless.

I might not support the way he expresses himself, but I understand the problem.

Killers should be in the power role, BUT since the majority of players would then play killer, the queues would be unbearable. So I understand, that survivors need to be in a certain power role.

Best solution is right now, to play both sides and choose the side with the shorter queue.

• OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637

Even if you prove to be a rank one killer like I did before and voice your opinion it turns into "BuT MaKInG raNK 1 is eZ" ....ok so which is it then is my next question, is it so hard nobody can handle red ranks or is it "too ez" to get there so my opinion doesn't count? I guess if you don't cry your eyes out every day on here you're not a true killer main to them.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@Tsulan I've game off the game gradually. Unless the next killer is a high skill cap, I'm done since there's no killers to master. :(

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    edited June 2019

Killers are OP. I play leatherface a R1 without perks or add ons. Disregard this, I was in a downvote competition.

• No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093

Literally i have 1250 hours on the game, i play both roles, killer is easy if you know what you're doing. Sure, there are quite a lot of bad killers such as leather face and Freddy, and i never play them. But billy, spirit, nurse, trapper, hag, huntress are all good and fun, and others like doctor, pig, clown and dyers can still be legible. Honestly i find it very easy as killer and it's actually boring as there's little challenge when im playing my mains. When i play survivor i laugh at the idiocy of some of the people im up against, and then here they appear on the forums crying op. Seriously get good and stop blighting the community with your low IQ

• No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093

I just reread the original post after posting my comment, and i really don't understand how people cna be this slow. Seriously "the devs must be survivor mains" 😂 You're honestly killing me here (pun very much intended). The devs don't want which ever role they play to be easier LOL where on earth are your parents. They want what's best for the game, which they do not know at all, but that doesn't make what you said any less stupid. I mean literally you said survivors don't even get punished for getting caught. LIKE WHAT DO YOU MEAN... THEY GOT CAUGHT... THE PUNISHMENT GOES WITHOUT SAYING. Seriously this is what to expect from a Bubba main. I do think that SOME killers are very weak, but these bold statements are what give us stupid changes that no one wants. Shut up and let the adults do the talking

• Drazen
    Drazen Member Posts: 400

not op but u can call them power role bcz they decide the winning or loosing of the game

• Tsulan
  • GrootDude

@Tsulan I play Freddy without his power at R1. :P

• Tsulan

@TreemanXD I get flamed when I do this. Gen rush is only fun, if the killer is actively trying to stop it.

• GrootDude

@Tsulan even the survivors at green ranks (I'm not actually R1 :P) are learning to gen rush, making ruin a needed bandaid fix. I have played powerless Freddy though.

• GrootDude

@NoShinyPony I can’t see him, we should remove locker grabs. 😏

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

@TreemanXD I had to play kind of powerless Freddy once. That was when the survivors appeared as giant monster blobs instead of their normal skins.

• GrootDude

@NoShinyPony xD I don’t think I’ve ever seen that.

• Tsulan

@TreemanXD then survivors argue that if ruin is so bad, why is everyone using it.

• GrootDude

@Tsulan yep, I also like running noed with it if I have both, the entity has blessed me with some good matches recently though. :D

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737

@op We know.

• mosheon970
    mosheon970 Member Posts: 215

i play both survivor and killer on the highest rank and im 1 of the best worldwide, over 3k hours, and its true, survivors are way stronger than killers, by miles, the only killers who stand a chance are spirit/nurse/billy/huntress, the rest are pure waste.

• Angelicus23
    Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547

let's make hits server sided instead of killer sided, then we'll talk

• felipao_brabo
    felipao_brabo Member Posts: 169

git gud ur ass

• nicknack
    nicknack Member Posts: 253

I didnt realise i had a choice in if i die or not. Good to know.