Live stream/video of devs and friends playing.

I think it would be pretty cool to have a live stream once in a while where the get together and play while talking about the game.

I should be a pretty chill thing where the people involved just play the game while talking with chat and whatnot, no special announcements, just the devs playing.

They could play the game at different ranks(chosen randomly each game, so chat doesn't stream snipe) it could be survivor or killer( again chosen randomly). The names should be chosen randomly each game(and have the game hidden while in lobby to avoid trolls). You could show artwork and whatnot in between games while you reset and set it up.
They could play as SWF, and even in KYF depending on how many are participating, it could just be one, or two, since one could play while the other responds to chat.

It would be a cool inside view of how the devs play the game and what they think about it.

Heck, once it a while they could play the new killer/survivor soon before it's released as an advanced viewing to fuel up the hype train. They could even have some dev VS chat where random teams of survivor/killer would be selected to play against the devs. Which dev killed you? Which dev did you kill?

The possibilities are... not endless, but there's a lot of them!

Also, your Youtube channel wouldn't be so empty if you post the streams there, you could even do highlights and whatnot. Think of all the videos you could get demonetized for violence!

Comments

• ZiNc
    ZiNc Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 250

+1 to see Dave throw some billy flicks

:pirate:

Nice idea!

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,523
    edited May 2018

It's actually in the stream/video roadmap: https://youtu.be/Oe4d3dy5E40?t=2m36s

Seems like not every week, but it's in there. I'd love to see some devs play.

If you're really dying to see some devs play, though, there's a couple that do pretty often.

• McLean:
    • not_Queen:
    • Giddawid:
    • Probably a bunch more that I can't think of off the top of my head.

EDIT: Wow, I was not expecting it to embed a video player for each one.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

I like the idea. I would ask for the dev team that is responsible for balancing the game, to play some rounds on rank 1.