The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Time to say Eff the Consolers....

Comments

• C4Garuda
    C4Garuda Member Posts: 198
    Once i noticed his AV was a LeatherBish i knew he was a bakayarou.  Why bother entertaining this kusogaki?
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@C4Garuda said:
    Once i noticed his AV was a LeatherBish i knew he was a bakayarou.  Why bother entertaining this kusogaki?

Had to do something to keep him company camping in the basement.

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980

I feel bad for the PS4 users actually. Their Shards are still capped. At least I can look at my Shard count and say "Yep, I can buy at least 1 Perk the day it opens."

• KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    Mringasa said:

I feel bad for the PS4 users actually. Their Shards are still capped. At least I can look at my Shard count and say "Yep, I can buy at least 1 Perk the day it opens."

Ohh that’s cold
  • C4Garuda
    fcc2014 said:

@C4Garuda said:

Had to do something to keep him company camping in the basement.

Lol along with insidious lol 
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited July 2018
    Mringasa said:

Ps4 players can buy one as well because of the login bonus you get
  • KING_DEDE
    ThePloopz said:
    Mringasa said:

Ps4 players can buy one as well because of the login bonus you get
    But hey we’ll be able to do it won’t we
  • fcc2014

Maybe if we get it.

• KING_DEDE
    fcc2014 said:

Maybe if we get it.

If we get the update sometime this year 
  • Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

I just want to use my 4000+ shards man :'(

• fcc2014

@Global said:

buy a costume

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

@fcc2014 said:

@Global said:

buy a costume

But i gotta have them perks man

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    edited July 2018

@Vortexas said:
    And just NOT pair PC updates with these outdated toys.

Seriously why do we have to wait for fecking PlayStation to get its update before we can have the Shrine back?

Why are we suddenly pandering to the Console peasants anyway?

Bet you’d be happy to know the update isn’t on this weeks releases for PlayStation. Get ready to wait an additional week, without or without that stick up your ass

• ThePloopz
    Jack11803 said:

@Vortexas said:

Seriously why do we have to wait for fecking PlayStation to get its update before we can have the Shrine back?

Bet you’d be happy to know the update isn’t on this weeks releases for PlayStation. Get ready to wait an additional week, without or without that stick up your ass

Woah woah I think it’s a pole in this case
  • fcc2014

Feels appropriate!

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

Cue baby crying noise followed by Seinfeld theme

• fcc2014

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

you mean this post about not having the shrine or the 1/3rd of the platforms still not on 2.0 because BHVR is incompetent.

• KING_DEDE
    fcc2014 said:

Feels appropriate!

Lol go check out a thread called next killer and survivor spoiler I came up with a Hex perk with this exact name
  • AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    I may be missing something but if Sony hasn't approved certification yet, then isn't that Sony's fault not Behaviours.
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@AshleyWB said:
    I may be missing something but if Sony hasn't approved certification yet, then isn't that Sony's fault not Behaviours.

Sony would never take almost a month to update. I believe 10 days is their limit. And the fact that they’ve rejected patches in the past due to bugs

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

@AshleyWB said:

You are missing something. If the certification has not occurred, it is due to Sony finding a fault in the patch, like the fps drop people on pc and xbox have been complaining about. That would make it BHVR's fault.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Hmm I see, so gamebreaking issues are probably delaying ps4 patch... This is worse than we feared indeed. 😧 Well I assume they are working hard on the case so just sit tight a little longer because you'll get it soon. It's frustrating but with such a huge update try not to badmouth behaviour too much. It's pretty much free content just unfortunate it's delayed.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@only1biggs said:

@Orion said:

@only1biggs said:
    I love how people rise to this bait. PC master race is, what..a ten year old meme now? Longer?

I could probably buy and sell the OP's life twice over..I just prefer console (started on PC).

Why do you prefer console, if I may ask?

I got tired of troubleshooting things every other day, upgrading all the time (used to play competitively at LAN meets)... to be honest, tech has now plateaued a little, so this isn't too much of a problem these days.

Back in the days when I played BF on console, I actually had more technical problems with the console than with the PC version of BF1 e.g.
    If you dont want to upgrade, then simply dont do it. I mean by sticking to a console you are fine with low-performance hardware too^^

• Boxohobo
    Boxohobo Member Posts: 50

TBH I saw the title and thought you were referring to Friday the 13th.
    I know players were migrating from there to here but no need to use our forums! XD

• BOSS242
    BOSS242 Member Posts: 171
    Russ76 said:
    AshleyWB said:
    Hmm I see, so gamebreaking issues are probably delaying ps4 patch... This is worse than we feared indeed. 😧 Well I assume they are working hard on the case so just sit tight a little longer because you'll get it soon. It's frustrating but with such a huge update try not to badmouth behaviour too much. It's pretty much free content just unfortunate it's delayed.
    to me the problem isn't the delay, but the silence on the part of BHVR.  they had to know there was a problem and had they of addressed it there would have been some backlash, but at least the PS4 users wouldn't feel forgotten.   

Why if its failed has BHVR not come out and told us instead of the crappy no info talking points they've been regurgitating since the 8th of June? How would keeping us in the dark benefit them?
  • only1biggs
    only1biggs Member Posts: 1,178

@Master said:

@only1biggs said:

@Orion said:

@only1biggs said:
    I love how people rise to this bait. PC master race is, what..a ten year old meme now? Longer?

I could probably buy and sell the OP's life twice over..I just prefer console (started on PC).

I got tired of troubleshooting things every other day, upgrading all the time (used to play competitively at LAN meets)... to be honest, tech has now plateaued a little, so this isn't too much of a problem these days.

Back in the days when I played BF on console, I actually had more technical problems with the console than with the PC version of BF1 e.g.
    If you dont want to upgrade, then simply dont do it. I mean by sticking to a console you are fine with low-performance hardware too^^

I don't think you read my post correctly or didn't understand it :/

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@only1biggs said:

@Master said:

@only1biggs said:

@Orion said:

@only1biggs said:

Then explain it to me if you meant sth different :wink:

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

@fcc2014 said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

you mean this post about not having the shrine or the 1/3rd of the platforms still not on 2.0 because BHVR is incompetent.

No, it's because this guy is going about it like a bratty child throwing a tantrum in a grocery store.

• only1biggs
    only1biggs Member Posts: 1,178

@Master said:

@only1biggs said:

@Master said:

@only1biggs said:

@Orion said:

@only1biggs said:

Then explain it to me if you meant sth different :wink:

Well, I implied I upgraded often as I was gaming competitively. I'm not anymore and so don't care.

• Snapshot
    Snapshot Member Posts: 914

But the shrine was already there since 1.2.0 (!), why should they remove it? Console should be able to buy perks in the meantime (while they wait for the update), and PC should also just keep the shine going. This has nothing to do with "treat everyone equally", because the shrine is already there. What the hell? Or do you think the shirine will offer the new perks day one?
    According to this logic, you would also have to disable bloodweb, leveling and the whole game on PC until the console 'catches up'. Because it's "unfair" to consoles that PC plays with newest patch and balance changes while they have to wait? ...

• ThePloopz
    edited July 2018
    Snapshot said:

But the shrine was already there since 1.2.0 (!), why should they remove it? Console should be able to buy perks in the meantime (while they wait for the update), and PC should also just keep the shine going. This has nothing to do with "treat everyone equally", because the shrine is already there. What the hell? Or do you think the shirine will offer the new perks day one?
    According to this logic, you would also have to disable bloodweb, leveling and the whole game on PC until the console 'catches up'. Because it's "unfair" to consoles that PC plays with newest patch and balance changes while they have to wait? ...

You do realize there is no such thing as a console shrine and a pc shrine, it’s just one shrine so when they update one they update all so no the console players would not be able to buy perks from the shrine. Everyone will just have to wait until ps4 gets the patch
    Post edited by ThePloopz on
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

Alright who gave @Lowbei a smurf get out of jail account to bait all the console people into another cry fest again?

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    powerbats said:

Alright who gave @Lowbei a smurf get out of jail account to bait all the console people into another cry fest again?

it was peanits
  • Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Vortexas said:

@popoles said:
    And why are you (OP) so salty? Why can't everybody be treated equally? The fact that they bought a different machine to play this game on isn't making them a worse customer or player.

Sure we can all be equals.

As soon as they update to a PC and stop shoveling money into PS and Xbox #########-show machines.

Aww can’t you grind your perks, need the shrine so you awww?
  • JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611
    Vortexas said:

Why do you need the Shrine for, OP? If you (like so many other PC players) say "Oh, buy PC" or something along those lines and tell us about how our choice of hardware is slowing you down... What's important about the shrine to you?

If you say it's for perks then you are a hypocrite. Use that special PC gamer money to buy the DLC Killers and earn their perks.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@MineAntoiya said:
    PC player here. Just because someone chooses console other PC doesn't make them a worse gamer. However there are obvious benefits to being on PC, never ridicule someone for being a console gamer. That is all.

^ This and to each his or her own it must be true, for some perhaps it's the availability of games on certain systems that's the choice. For others it's price or their friends are on that system and or no cross platform compatibility.

• JammyJewels
    powerbats said:

@MineAntoiya said:
    PC player here. Just because someone chooses console other PC doesn't make them a worse gamer. However there are obvious benefits to being on PC, never ridicule someone for being a console gamer. That is all.

^ This and to each his or her own it must be true, for some perhaps it's the availability of games on certain systems that's the choice. For others it's price or their friends are on that system and or no cross platform compatibility.

I buy consoles because of the fact that I am almost guaranteed the same frame rate, same experience as everyone else who plays. The only exception would be hackers I'd say, which is harder to do on console.
  • Lowbei
    Maybe we can give the console randos their own official butthurt thread to keep their salt contained.
  • MrsMaliciousX
    MrsMaliciousX Member Posts: 736
    Lowbei said:
    Maybe we can give the console randos their own official butthurt thread to keep their salt contained.
    Again... Can you not be a decent human being... Why don't you go back to your no viewing streams... Lol I mean #########... If you don't want to always see the "crying" quit clicking on the damn posts... Damn go smoke another bowl..
  • Lowbei
    edited July 2018
    Lowbei said:
    Again... Can you not be a decent human being... Why don't you go back to your no viewing streams... Lol I mean #########... If you don't want to always see the "crying" quit clicking on the damn posts... Damn go smoke another bowl..
    lol i just stream to record, but thanks for watching :)

i will smoke another one just for you. sounds like you need one yourself to calm down.

• C4Garuda

+100
  • JammyJewels
    Lowbei said:
    Don't encourage him to kill off his brain cell with those drugs. He appears to only have one left.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei said:
    Don't encourage him to kill off his brain cell with those drugs. He appears to only have one left.
    lol yet somehow still smarter than you, since i have the dlc already.

and fyi i smoke to help give a handicap, because the other players need it, and i still win :)