The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Time to say Eff the Consolers....

Comments

• Sehkmet
    Sehkmet Member Posts: 127
    edited July 2018

@Immersed_P3_Nea said:
    gets the new content a month before console players
    still cries like an autistic 7 year old

"oh mom look! im a grown-up man! i recently learned to use Autism as an insult"

you are a piece of ######### immersed

• MrsMaliciousX
    MrsMaliciousX Member Posts: 736

@Lowbei said:
    JammyJewels said:

MrsMaliciousX said:

Lowbei said:

Maybe we can give the console randos their own official butthurt thread to keep their salt contained.

Again... Can you not be a decent human being... Why don't you go back to your no viewing streams... Lol I mean #########... If you don't want to always see the "crying" quit clicking on the damn posts... Damn go smoke another bowl..

Don't encourage him to kill off his brain cell with those drugs. He appears to only have one left.

lol yet somehow still smarter than you, since i have the dlc already.

and fyi i smoke to help give a handicap, because the other players need it, and i still win :)

I have the DLC already too...But I dont play the game much on PC would rather play it on my ps4..You talk about how PS4 people are "entitled" yet you're ALWAYS the first one on here to start a whole new level of drama..As I said before if you dont like reading the "crying" posts stop clicking on them..Its not hard ya know? It doesn't take a "tough" guy to be a bully..

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Maybe we can give the console randos their own official butthurt thread to keep their salt contained.
    Again... Can you not be a decent human being... Why don't you go back to your no viewing streams... Lol I mean #########... If you don't want to always see the "crying" quit clicking on the damn posts... Damn go smoke another bowl..
    Don't encourage him to kill off his brain cell with those drugs. He appears to only have one left.

and fyi i smoke to help give a handicap, because the other players need it, and i still win :)
    Getting something sooner = intelligence.

Hm. I think my brain cells are being killed off now. Serious
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637

@Lowbei said:
    JammyJewels said:

MrsMaliciousX said:

Lowbei said:

I have the DLC already too...But I dont play the game much on PC would rather play it on my ps4..You talk about how PS4 people are "entitled" yet you're ALWAYS the first one on here to start a whole new level of drama..As I said before if you dont like reading the "crying" posts stop clicking on them..Its not hard ya know? It doesn't take a "tough" guy to be a bully..

haha ive never used the word “entitled” on here, so your use of quotes here is strange.

nobody is bullying you. stop whining.
  • MrsMaliciousX

@Lowbei said:
    MrsMaliciousX said:

@Lowbei said:

JammyJewels said:

MrsMaliciousX said:

Lowbei said:

haha ive never used the word “entitled” on here, so your use of quotes here is strange.

Not myself personally no..But that's the problem with people who THINK they are BETTER than everyone else because they own a pc..LOL as I have stated many times..I have a 2,000 dollar gaming computer..guess what I use it for...7 days to die :')
    There are just some games that people want to play on pc and some that they dont..Just because someone chooses something other than a PC doesn't make them any less than you..So in that thought yes you think you are "Entitled" because as you have said before..PC master race right?

• MrsMaliciousX

@Lowbei and FYI the games I watched you play...LOL you werent THAT good so no you smoke it because then you have an excuse on why you die so quickly :')

• Lowbei

@Lowbei said:
    MrsMaliciousX said:

@Lowbei said:

JammyJewels said:

MrsMaliciousX said:

Lowbei said:

Not myself personally no..But that's the problem with people who THINK they are BETTER than everyone else because they own a pc..LOL as I have stated many times..I have a 2,000 dollar gaming computer..guess what I use it for...7 days to die :')
    There are just some games that people want to play on pc and some that they dont..Just because someone chooses something other than a PC doesn't make them any less than you..So in that thought yes you think you are "Entitled" because as you have said before..PC master race right?

again, i dont think you know how quotes work lol. ive never called anyone entitled. thats just your subconscious telling you that your crapbox is inferior.
  • MrsMaliciousX

@Lowbei said:
    MrsMaliciousX said:

@Lowbei said:

MrsMaliciousX said:

@Lowbei said:

JammyJewels said:

MrsMaliciousX said: Lowbei said: Maybe we can give the console randos their own official butthurt thread to keep their salt contained. Again... Can you not be a decent human being... Why don't you go back to your no viewing streams... Lol I mean #########... If you don't want to always see the "crying" quit clicking on the damn posts... Damn go smoke another bowl.. Don't encourage him to kill off his brain cell with those drugs. He appears to only have one left. lol yet somehow still smarter than you, since i have the dlc already.

again, i dont think you know how quotes work lol. ive never called anyone entitled. thats just your subconscious telling you that your crapbox is inferior.

You actually have lol in the other threads...maybe you're just to high to remember what you write? if thats the case then I think maybe you should lay off a little bit because now you're just making yourself sound like you're senile...I'm just saying..

• Lowbei

@Lowbei and FYI the games I watched you play...LOL you werent THAT good so no you smoke it because then you have an excuse on why you die so quickly :')

lol i usually make 40-50k per match, which im sure you noticed.

in a 9hr stream, obviously im not gonna make that much every game :)

thanks for watching. this next bowls for you.
  • MrsMaliciousX

@Lowbei said:
    MrsMaliciousX said:

whatever floats your boat there princess :)

• Lowbei

@Lowbei said:
    MrsMaliciousX said:

@Lowbei said:

MrsMaliciousX said:

@Lowbei said:

JammyJewels said:

MrsMaliciousX said: Lowbei said: Maybe we can give the console randos their own official butthurt thread to keep their salt contained. Again... Can you not be a decent human being... Why don't you go back to your no viewing streams... Lol I mean #########... If you don't want to always see the "crying" quit clicking on the damn posts... Damn go smoke another bowl.. Don't encourage him to kill off his brain cell with those drugs. He appears to only have one left. lol yet somehow still smarter than you, since i have the dlc already.

You actually have lol in the other threads...maybe you're just to high to remember what you write? if thats the case then I think maybe you should lay off a little bit because now you're just making yourself sound like you're senile...I'm just saying..

LOL so you attempt to quote someone, fail badly, then give up instead of going to find the quote. stop failing and embarrassing yourself.
  • JP_Cloud
    JP_Cloud Member Posts: 173
    Lowbei said:

Damn, mate. Why are you in every thread with people wishing death on you 😂
  • MrsMaliciousX

@Lowbei said:
    MrsMaliciousX said:

@Lowbei said:

MrsMaliciousX said:

@Lowbei said:

MrsMaliciousX said:

@Lowbei said: JammyJewels said:

MrsMaliciousX said:        Lowbei said:    Maybe we can give the console randos their own official butthurt thread to keep their salt contained.    Again... Can you not be a decent human being... Why don't you go back to your no viewing streams... Lol I mean #########... If you don't want to always see the "crying" quit clicking on the damn posts... Damn go smoke another bowl..    Don't encourage him to kill off his brain cell with those drugs. He appears to only have one left.    lol yet somehow still smarter than you, since i have the dlc already.

and fyi i smoke to help give a handicap, because the other players need it, and i still win :) I have the DLC already too...But I dont play the game much on PC would rather play it on my ps4..You talk about how PS4 people are "entitled" yet you're ALWAYS the first one on here to start a whole new level of drama..As I said before if you dont like reading the "crying" posts stop clicking on them..Its not hard ya know? It doesn't take a "tough" guy to be a bully.. haha ive never used the word “entitled” on here, so your use of quotes here is strange.

LOL so you attempt to quote someone, fail badly, then give up instead of going to find the quote. stop failing and embarrassing yourself.

I dont have to find the quotes..lol
    Everyone here knows that you've said it..You're on EVERY single thread that has to do with an xbox or Ps4 title in it..Everyone already knows how you are and how you THINK you're better because of the master race..LOL its not something that is easily missed..But No I am not going to to go throw HUNDREDS of comments just to prove to you that you think you are better than everyone that doesn't have a pc lol.
    You've stated it many many many many times..lol as I said before if you dont recall saying it then maybe you need to lay off getting high so much because you have countless times..lol

• Lowbei
    edited July 2018
    JP_Cloud said:
    Lowbei said:

yeah, the salties around here are so easily triggered lol
  • Lowbei

@Lowbei said:
    MrsMaliciousX said:

@Lowbei said:

MrsMaliciousX said:

@Lowbei said:

MrsMaliciousX said:

@Lowbei said: JammyJewels said:

MrsMaliciousX said:        Lowbei said:    Maybe we can give the console randos their own official butthurt thread to keep their salt contained.    Again... Can you not be a decent human being... Why don't you go back to your no viewing streams... Lol I mean #########... If you don't want to always see the "crying" quit clicking on the damn posts... Damn go smoke another bowl..    Don't encourage him to kill off his brain cell with those drugs. He appears to only have one left.    lol yet somehow still smarter than you, since i have the dlc already.

and fyi i smoke to help give a handicap, because the other players need it, and i still win :) I have the DLC already too...But I dont play the game much on PC would rather play it on my ps4..You talk about how PS4 people are "entitled" yet you're ALWAYS the first one on here to start a whole new level of drama..As I said before if you dont like reading the "crying" posts stop clicking on them..Its not hard ya know? It doesn't take a "tough" guy to be a bully.. haha ive never used the word “entitled” on here, so your use of quotes here is strange.

I dont have to find the quotes..lol
    Everyone here knows that you've said it..You're on EVERY single thread that has to do with an xbox or Ps4 title in it..Everyone already knows how you are and how you THINK you're better because of the master race..LOL its not something that is easily missed..But No I am not going to to go throw HUNDREDS of comments just to prove to you that you think you are better than everyone that doesn't have a pc lol.
    You've stated it many many many many times..lol as I said before if you dont recall saying it then maybe you need to lay off getting high so much because you have countless times..lol

so you have no evidence? thats what i thought.

now stop crying.
  • JammyJewels
    JP_Cloud said:
    Lowbei said:

Because he acts superior to all others and only enters threads to say the following:

"Stop whining."
    "Stop complaining."
    "Buy a PC."

Oh. Did I mention the superiority complex? Seriously, it's like he shuts down everyone's opinion as whining.

Also. Love how he avoids counter-arguing her points. Classy.
  • MrsMaliciousX

@Lowbei
    Lowbei said:
    » show previous quotes
    lol its hilarious how you console peasants attempt to even talk up to pc players based on a game that everyone just watched on youtube instead of playing haha

get a real system if you want to play real games. gg

Lowbei said:
    These console peasants are getting rowdy.

Stop whining or get a job and buy a computer
    like a normal person.

Lowbei said:
    guys. guys. i figured out a solution.

get a pc like a normal person.

I mean the list goes on...But CLEARLY you think that all PC players are better than anyone else..
    And yes I did look and there's ALOT because like I said you're in EVERY single post that has to do with xbox or ps4..Maybe you'd have more friends and more people befriending you and talking to you like you're an actual human if you acted like it...
    As many people have said JUST because someone would rather play PS4 or XBOX or PC doesn't make them any less of a gamer..but in your eyes anyone who doesnt game on pc is just worthless..LOL someone did NOT love you enough as a child..

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@JammyJewels said:
    Sehkmet said:

@Immersed_P3_Nea said:

I have Highly Functioning Autism and it always makes me laugh when someone uses it as an insult...

I have it as well, it’s OP. It should be nerfed.

• JammyJewels
    Jack11803 said:

@JammyJewels said:
    Sehkmet said:

@Immersed_P3_Nea said:

I have Highly Functioning Autism and it always makes me laugh when someone uses it as an insult...

I have it as well, it’s OP. It should be nerfed.

Totally. Should add a new feature to it too.
    It now gives the sufferer a sixteen feet radius that warns them of their autism. I call it the Tism Radius.
  • Lowbei

@Lowbei
    Lowbei said:
    » show previous quotes
    lol its hilarious how you console peasants attempt to even talk up to pc players based on a game that everyone just watched on youtube instead of playing haha

Lowbei said:

like a normal person.

Lowbei said:

I mean the list goes on...But CLEARLY you think that all PC players are better than anyone else..
    And yes I did look and there's ALOT because like I said you're in EVERY single post that has to do with xbox or ps4..Maybe you'd have more friends and more people befriending you and talking to you like you're an actual human if you acted like it...
    As many people have said JUST because someone would rather play PS4 or XBOX or PC doesn't make them any less of a gamer..but in your eyes anyone who doesnt game on pc is just worthless..LOL someone did NOT love you enough as a child..

lol you sure type a lot when youre mad

get a job and buy a pc, or stop whining about your 3rd party box thing being inferior.

• Jack11803

@Lowbei said:
    MrsMaliciousX said:

@Lowbei

Lowbei said:

» show previous quotes

Lowbei said:

like a normal person.

Lowbei said:

lol you sure type a lot when youre mad

get a job and buy a pc, or stop whining about your 3rd party box thing being inferior.

U SUCC

• MrsMaliciousX

@Lowbei wasn't it you a few weeks ago asking people to go watch your stream and to donate you money?
    I just dont get it..and where all this I gotta troll and be a complete douche on the internet..I just dont get it...
    it does not matter what anyone plays on..we all like the game or we wouldn't be here..But your constant need for getting on ps4 and xbox threads and down talking everyone just because they choose a ps4 or xbox is getting a little tiring..And im starting to think that the ps4 and xbox people aren't the salty whiney butthurt people..Im starting to think its you..I mean damn..Anyone else would have stopped posting on the threads after about the 4th or 5th one..People have a right to be mad..if the shoe was on the other foot ya'll would be mad too..Im not mad, Im not salty, Im not crying, and Im not butthurt..LOL Im just trying to tell you, that you're not better than anyone here Princess <3

• Lowbei

@Lowbei wasn't it you a few weeks ago asking people to go watch your stream and to donate you money?
    I just dont get it..and where all this I gotta troll and be a complete douche on the internet..I just dont get it...
    it does not matter what anyone plays on..we all like the game or we wouldn't be here..But your constant need for getting on ps4 and xbox threads and down talking everyone just because they choose a ps4 or xbox is getting a little tiring..And im starting to think that the ps4 and xbox people aren't the salty whiney butthurt people..Im starting to think its you..I mean damn..Anyone else would have stopped posting on the threads after about the 4th or 5th one..People have a right to be mad..if the shoe was on the other foot ya'll would be mad too..Im not mad, Im not salty, Im not crying, and Im not butthurt..LOL Im just trying to tell you, that you're not better than anyone here Princess <3

donations? lol i dont even have a donate button, and to be honest, it sounds like you should be saving your donation money to buy a real gaming machine.
  • MrsMaliciousX

@Lowbei said:
    MrsMaliciousX said:

donations? lol i dont even have a donate button, and to be honest, it sounds like you should be saving your donation money to buy a real gaming machine.

Its okay Princess I have one.. :chuffed:
    Its okay to be mad and butt hurt over things :')
    But you don't need to take it out on other people :*

• Jack11803

@Lowbei said:
    MrsMaliciousX said:

I’m honestly offended you call a PC a “gaming machine” it’s a noble device for my tumblr posts you pathetic piece of bigot trash hole ness that came right out of big foots armpit with terminal 8 brain cancer while at the same time trying to eat a banana but face planting so it just smooshes on your face; then reaching for the wipes but accidentally knocking over the box!

• MrsMaliciousX

As I said @Lowbei I have DbD for my pc lol..I'd rather just play it on my ps4 :)

• Lowbei
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    MrsMaliciousX said:

I’m honestly offended you call a PC a “gaming machine” it’s a noble device for my tumblr posts you pathetic piece of bigot trash hole ness that came right out of big foots armpit with terminal 8 brain cancer while at the same time trying to eat a banana but face planting so it just smooshes on your face; then reaching for the wipes but accidentally knocking over the box!

You sure get imaginitive when youre angry!

As I said @Lowbei I have DbD for my pc lol..I'd rather just play it on my ps4 :)

lol if you say so :)
  • MrsMaliciousX
    edited July 2018

LOL I do...
    Steam Name Mrs-Malicious-x
    Dont have much time into it cause as I said I'd rather play on PS4
    But I do have it

• Lowbei

LOL I do...
    But I do have it

and i have consoles. they are useless.
  • MrsMaliciousX

@Lowbei said:
    MrsMaliciousX said:

LOL I do...

But I do have it

that's how YOU feel...Not everyone...
    Like I said some people feel they do better playing different games on different things...
    For me I like Playing...fall out 4 and stuff like that on pc but I can not play dbd on pc ...
    Idk why Ive tried using controller...just doesnt feel the same to me..But that doesn't make them any less of a person..and its rather rude of you to try to say otherwise...just because they dont feel the same way you do doesnt mean that they aren't just as good..try to think about that for a min..but if you wanna keep going with your big ass ego and big headed comments then go for it..but you should really think about people when you say #########..Im not saying be the biggest pussy on this planet im just saying have consideration for other peoples feelings..they aren't just dismissed because they are not like you..end of story.

• Lowbei
    edited July 2018

@Lowbei said:
    MrsMaliciousX said:

LOL I do...

But I do have it

Like I said some people feel they do better playing different games on different things...
    For me I like Playing...fall out 4 and stuff like that on pc but I can not play dbd on pc ...
    Idk why Ive tried using controller...just doesnt feel the same to me..But that doesn't make them any less of a person..and its rather rude of you to try to say otherwise...just because they dont feel the same way you do doesnt mean that they aren't just as good..try to think about that for a min..but if you wanna keep going with your big ass ego and big headed comments then go for it..but you should really think about people when you say #########..Im not saying be the biggest pussy on this planet im just saying have consideration for other peoples feelings..they aren't just dismissed because they are not like you..end of story.

lol again, i never said anything about myself. your perception of an ego is just your subconscious talking for you.

what that says about you, is open to interpretation.
  • JammyJewels
    Lowbei said:

@Lowbei said:
    MrsMaliciousX said:

LOL I do...

But I do have it

lol again, i never said anything about myself. your perception of an ego is just your subconscious talking for you.
    But talking is a mostly conscious decision. Unless she's sleep talking.
  • MrsMaliciousX
    Lol alright @Lowbei I can't with you anymore lol. Have fun being a troll and being hated on lol
  • Lowbei
    Lol alright @Lowbei I can't with you anymore lol. Have fun being a troll and being hated on lol
    not everyone you disagree with is a troll. have a nice day :)
  • MrsMaliciousX
    Lowbei said:
    But you are lol it's what u do everyday 

• Lowbei
    Lowbei said:
    But you are lol it's what u do everyday 

i hope you feel better :)
  • Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757

Console babies can rage all they want. It's not my fault they decided to pick shitbox and gaystation.

The Shrine should be different for each platform, so we don't have to wait on these SLOW AS BALLS BECAUSE THE PLATFORM IS ######### console updates.

• Jack11803

@Vortexas said:
    Console babies can rage all they want. It's not my fault they decided to pick shitbox and gaystation.

The Shrine should be different for each platform, so we don't have to wait on these SLOW AS BALLS BECAUSE THE PLATFORM IS ######### console updates.

How do you feel about speed hacks?

• Lowbei
    Vortexas said:

agreed. hopefully if their garbage boxes arent certified by the 4th, we might get the shrine back and the peasants can just miss a round.
  • Jack11803

@Lowbei said:
    Vortexas said:

agreed. hopefully if their garbage boxes arent certified by the 4th, we might get the shrine back and the peasants can just miss a round.

That won’t happen.

• Vortexas

@Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Vortexas said:

That won’t happen.

It should.

I didn't choose the inferior gaming platform, THEY did. Or more accurately with most consolers MOMMY AND DADDY did.

So ######### em.

• Jack11803

@Vortexas said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Vortexas said:

That won’t happen.

It should.

I didn't choose the inferior gaming platform, THEY did. Or more accurately with most consolers MOMMY AND DADDY did.

So [BAD WORD] em.

And you chose an inferior game that’s now linked to consoles. Life sucks.

• Vortexas

@Jack11803 said:

@Vortexas said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Vortexas said:

That won’t happen.

It should.

So [BAD WORD] em.

And you are probably an SWF Toxic Scumbag.

Your point?

• Jack11803

@Vortexas said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Vortexas said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Vortexas said:

That won’t happen.

It should.

So [BAD WORD] em.

Your point?

You’ll see the point if you’re smart

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Vortexas said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Vortexas said:

That won’t happen.

It should.

So [BAD WORD] em.

Stop crying and get over it
  • Vortexas
    edited July 2018

Go back to playing on your subpar playstation #########.

• ThePloopz
    Vortexas said:

Go back to playing on your subpar playstation [BAD WORD].

I’m on my pc right now actually lmaoo so stop your whining,get the pole out your ass, and get tf over it. You WILL wait for the ps4 to get the patch like a good little boy and you WILL like it.
  • ThePloopz
    Jack11803 said:

@Vortexas said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Vortexas said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Vortexas said:

That won’t happen.

It should.

So [BAD WORD] em.

Your point?

You’ll see the point if you’re smart

He’s not
  • Vortexas

@ThePloopz said:
    Vortexas said:

Go back to playing on your subpar playstation [BAD WORD].

I’m on my pc right now actually lmaoo so stop your whining,get the pole out your ass, and get tf over it. You WILL wait for the ps4 to get the patch like a good little boy and you WILL like it.

Wow you suck Dads cock with that kinda mouth boi?