This might help

Could the Devs make it to where the Mori doesn’t show up on the start up so the survivors don’t know the killer has a Mori? I think that would help the killers out a lot with the disco’s.

Answers

• pungent_stench
    pungent_stench Member Posts: 131

they can only speculate. they never actually know. besides. building the game to accomodate the sensitivities of the rabble would produce far from favorable results.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

That wouldn't do anything for the DCs, people DC if you so much as breath on them the wrong way.

Its a common place thing now because playing a match you're not winning in is "too hard" and its "faster" to bail on it for a "better match" which I lol at.

Its just an excuse for kiddies to quit games faster because they want a GG EZ match, like its getting old and people DC over anything now.

The point is though, no this wouldn't be a good thing since Survivors will just get paranoid if they're about to be mori'ed or not. It would cause a uproar.

• Judith
    Judith Member Posts: 819
    edited June 2019

Speculate? You do know that there are only two hidden offerings for killer and using the other one helps the survivors?

Of course it is a mori if it is a "secret".

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

The offering screen should be removed entirely. Survivors dc because of secret offerings (=moris) all the time. Some people also dc for other "reasons" like a map they don't like.

No offerings shown = no "reason" to dc anymore

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

@Judith I was talking in this specific context, so "no reason to dc anymore during the loading screen".

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

It'd be better if they added more secret offerings. Anything that doesn't affect a person should be secret imo.