The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Weird 'Not-moving' bug!?

Hello people of the fog!
I have noticed a bug which I experienced myself 2 times so far and I saw it on other survivors in my matches: You start the game and you cant move. You can crouch or use ur sprintburst but the character does not move a bit, even if the killer downed you, hooked you, or anything else. I was able to struggle on the hook or to use my DS, but I could not even heal other survivors or anything. The only chance I had was to disconnect, because even when I was dead, I was stuck in the death scene and had to leave the macth after 5 minutes of waiting...
Please share your experiences about that with me, maybe my keyboard just hates me and everyting I saw coincidental....If not I would really love the devs to see this and fix it, because this is a gamebreaking issue.
Thank you!

Comments

• YaNestea
    YaNestea Member Posts: 86
    It happened to me several times yesterday and I cried in the club ugh;( I keep losing ranks and I’m gonna cry 
  • mimaef
    mimaef Member Posts: 14

This happened to me last week, but the dev notes suggest that they should have had it fixed already. I'd submit another bug report if you haven't already.