Toxic killer?

Options
Any way to be toxic as a killer beside slug and camp? 'Cuz this is not fun, not even for me a a killer..

Comments

• StalwartXX
    StalwartXX Member Posts: 80
    Options

...are you asking for ways to be toxic that are more fun?

• Kuris
    Kuris Member Posts: 191
    Options

@StalwartXX said:
    ...are you asking for ways to be toxic that are more fun?

Survivors have fun ways of being toxic

• StalwartXX
    StalwartXX Member Posts: 80
    Options

Don't think the game needs more active toxic play. I don't see why you'd want to be toxic unless someone has been a troll all game or something.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@MrGentleman said:
    Any way to be toxic as a killer beside slug and camp? 'Cuz this is not fun, not even for me a a killer..

Hard tunnel maybe?

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    Options

Here is the sure fire way to be the most toxic as a killer. I will provide a step by step instruction.

1) Start Dead by Daylight
    2) Select Play as a Killer
    3) Create a lobby
    4) Go into Ready

There you go. This is the best way to be toxic to survives. It will work every time.

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770
    Options

Now if you want toxic you need to trap a couple of survivors in the basement as Doctor and stand on the stair case and keep shocking those little bastards.

• cTrix
    cTrix Member Posts: 122
    Options

Why you gotta have to be toxic? All you're doing is ruining someone's fun and for what purpose? If you're feeling weak and need to have power over someone else, there's healthier ways to do that. Go work out or something. You'll feel powerful then.

• BLUE_APE
    BLUE_APE Member Posts: 282
    Options

I don't really think there is slugging everyone is annoying and camping is DBD's cancer.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...I don't know if this counts or not, but because I main survivor, I like to play as doctor sometimes and just run around and ZAP people. I have brought the game to a stand still with just zapping people and just messing around without really trying to hook anyone, I got a good amount of points from this.

Also, I do have this strategy for Nurse.... its REEEEAALLY!! situational, but can be VERY MEAN if it works. I need to test it to find out.

• DirtyNurseMain
    DirtyNurseMain Member Posts: 70
    Options
    Just play doctor with unnerving and distressing! Let the salt roll in