Which trophies are you having problems with?

2»

Comments

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

@Dr_Loomis

Oh, if its console, then nevermind. PC - 30th of May - No Mither + other speedy healing perks (was farming it) - I did several heals that match, so hard to tell. Mostly full ones anyway.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

If you're on PS4, don't bother grinding for Wounded Healer, it's broke. Needs a fix.

The wiggle out one will come gradually unless you find a farming killer and you might be able to get it in one match.

With the Skilled Huntress 100 24 m hatchet downs...best way to legit unlock it is to snipe tea baggers at the exit gates using the one shot down add-on. If you attempt with a regular 2 hit down hatchet the survivor will usually exit after the first hit.

...but the honest easiest way to get the Skilled Huntress trophy is to farm, stand back using the Nurse's Call 24 m perk and repeatedly down survivors as they heal the fallen victim.

• Dr_Loomis
    edited June 2019

Ok that's cool.

I think there was some dispute that some increased healing speed perks like Botany Knowledge were mucking up the trophy grind. This doesn't seem to be the problem.

I think it's a problem specific to PS4 that needs addressing.

• Kev19915
    Kev19915 Member Posts: 117
    edited June 2019

I have all the trophies on PlayStation. However skilled huntress and evil incarnate were not easy. For the wounded healer achievement i recommend using no mither, saving and healing. That’s what worked for me.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I'm having trouble with From The Void She Kills

I think that's the name, the one you have to chain 3+ blinks and grab a survivor

I play on PS4

• Dr_Loomis

Here's the resolution, posted it earlier:

With 3 blink Nurse, use Insidious, put survivor in basement ('east' hook, sideways) and hide in corner behind wooden wall. The 2nd survivor won't know you're there due to Insidious and when they go to unhook the other survivor they will have their back to you. 3 small blinks - attack - gotcha!

• arcticxlia
    arcticxlia Member Posts: 53
    edited June 2019

I have all trophies from the base game on ps4, haha. But I can't get evil incarnate and adept david, hahaha. Everytime I try, I'm literally a tryharder. XD

• Fres0c0
    Fres0c0 Member Posts: 115

Whatever the Myers one is called kill all 4 survivors in a single match dc problem doesn't help

• bendermac
    bendermac Member Posts: 772

Adept Killer needs to be changed to a 3K or 4K and that's it.

Huntress hit a hatched over 40m 100x is BS. Make it Down 100x with a hatched

Nurse grab after 3 blinks: I asked a player and he let me do it

Legion's down 25 players while deepwound is applied: just tunnel the living ######### out them

• xllxENIGMAxllx
    xllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 923

Evil incarnate is so damn hard with DCing/jumping into lockers.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,866

I wish that it was just hit 100 survivors with axes. You have to put them in the dying state from at least 24 meters away 100 times. This challenge is just dumb. 5 or 10 times would be reasonable. 100 times..... uggg.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,900

100 times from over 24 meters away is ridiculous. Farming is the only way I see myself getting that one.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,159

You have to put survivors in the dying state? Man, that's messed up. I suck with Huntress, trying to aim her hatchets on the PS4 is a nightmare. I'm not sure I'll ever manage to earn this achievement.

God, 100 times. #########.

• Dr_Loomis

First of all get the red one shot down add-on and *24m* Nurse's Call. You need at least two survivors willing to take your hatchet shots. Keep downing one survivor, allow the other to heal them, down the other etc. If they don't show up red it means you're outside the Nurse's Call 24m area and it's good to snipe (don't use deer stalker as this can complicate things). Unfortunately the only realistic way to get the trophy is to farm.

• Vadim239
    Vadim239 Member Posts: 217

ADEPT PLAGUE. THAT IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT. Not because this killer is weak or anything, but because the requirements to get 2pips are way too high. Everything should be perfect. I killed 4 survivors so many times, but still didn't get anything. Since when did it start? I have all the achievements, except for this one.

If you change killer adept, why is it still so easy to do a survivor achievement? Just survive instead of getting 2 pips.

• Dr_Loomis

Best advice is to try Adepts on the day of rank reset. Better chance of playing against a bunch of root vegetables.

Hopefully Adepts are changed to just 4 kills.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

I have 100% wooop woooop on xbox. Except it's not quite 100% it's just rounded up to 100%. I'm missing that healing whilst injured achievement. I'm not one to stop off and heal everyone up, I just wanna hop on my motorcycle and vroom across the map with the killer on my tail.

• ggallinftw
    ggallinftw Member Posts: 351

Havin trouble with adept legion and plague. Can't get the survivors to play well enough for me to unlock them. Always a dc or suicide on hook. When that doesn't happen, somebody gets left on the hook for an extra state and screws the achievement.

• drunky26
    drunky26 Member Posts: 686

Well ever since they changed killer adept requirements I'm struggling with getting adept Freddy, Plague, Hag and Legion.

I got the rest before the change 😬