Behaviour exposed???(Attention ps4 players)

Options
C4Garuda
C4Garuda Member Posts: 198
edited July 2018 in General Discussions
Now guys i seen on twitter a few days ago and checked it for myself. Just a theory, but behaviour shows all their partners and companies they have deals with on their site. Now would you believe...microsoft gaming studios is listed but nothing Sony related! Im assuming they cut deals with microsoft hence the early release and quick cert process. Not bitching at all just exposing these idiots for keeping people in the dark, and now i can see a little why.
Post edited by C4Garuda on

Comments

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243
    Options

Bethesda is still on there :p

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@Mringasa said:
    Where's the purple Kool-Aid? I need a drink if I'm going to buy into this conspiracy theory.

I think that's what they put in the water cooler where OP works...

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

I'm all for the ######### BHVR but i think this is just an over site. Personally when i update my company's website i sometimes forget a clients logo.

• Kuris
    Kuris Member Posts: 191
    Options

But Hi-Rez does have a deal with Sony, and their updates take just as long :/

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    Options

Just curious, is BVHR located out of Area 51?

• Kuris
    Kuris Member Posts: 191
    Options

@lasombra1979 said:

I heard they thought that was too obvious, and actually moved to Bermuda. Ships that do not mandatory force crew to play BHVR go missing

• lasombra1979
    Options

@Kuris said:

@lasombra1979 said:

I heard they thought that was too obvious, and actually moved to Bermuda. Ships that do not mandatory force crew to play BHVR go missing

Well that would explain what happened to the PS4 patch.

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101
    edited July 2018
    Options

d'oh!
    delete this

• lasombra1979
    Options

@Jesya said:
    d'oh!
    delete this

You are part of the conspiracy. Are you one of the lizard people agents that BHVR has sent out to make @Orion 's flight delayed or capture ships of non DBD players? We are on to you lizard person

• C4Garuda
    Options

@Jesya said:
    d'oh!
    delete this

You are part of the conspiracy. Are you one of the lizard people agents that BHVR has sent out to make @Orion 's flight delayed or capture ships of non DBD players? We are on to you lizard person

Lmao i legit laughed out loud haha lizard person. 
    Guys it was just a theory i mean, its pretty suspicious that Sony isnt there but Micro is. Could just be a mishap on an update like others have said but who knows. Just found it interesting
  • C4Garuda
    Options
    Mringasa said:

Where's the purple Kool-Aid? I need a drink if I'm going to buy into this conspiracy theory.

You ladies still drink kool aid?
  • C4Garuda
    Options
    Kuris said:

But Hi-Rez does have a deal with Sony, and their updates take just as long :/

Hmm could be onto something
  • C4Garuda
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

I'm all for the [BAD WORD] BHVR but i think this is just an over site. Personally when i update my company's website i sometimes forget a clients logo.

Yeah your right, it could be an oversight. Just thought it was interesting, with all the bs we have had to deal with. 
  • lasombra1979
    Options

@C4Garuda said:
    lasombra1979 said:

@Jesya said:

d'oh!

delete this

Guys it was just a theory i mean, its pretty suspicious that Sony isnt there but Micro is. Could just be a mishap on an update like others have said but who knows. Just found it interesting

Oh no, they got to you this quickly? Run, everyone run. BHVR's lizard people agents are going turn us all into Pokemon Masters in service to the great Cthulhu. Protect yourselves.

• C4Garuda
    Options

@C4Garuda said:
    lasombra1979 said:

@Jesya said:

d'oh!

delete this

Oh no, they got to you this quickly? Run, everyone run. BHVR's lizard people agents are going turn us all into Pokemon Masters in service to the great Cthulhu. Protect yourselves.

If only i could let out a Kenneth type laugh lol
  • MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

I feel like this isn't relevant at all to the updating of consoles.

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101
    edited July 2018
    Options

@lasombra1979 said:

@Jesya said:
    d'oh!
    delete this

Well I can be cold blooded so you may be right....

PS: We should be able to delete our posts. >_< I wanted to post a gif of Alex Jones in a tin foil hat but I failed miserably.

• lasombra1979
    Options

@Jesya said:

@lasombra1979 said:

@Jesya said:
    d'oh!
    delete this

Well I can be cold blooded so you may be right....

PS: We should be able to delete our posts. >_<

I agree we should be able to delete our posts, unless you are a lizard person.

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770
    Options

I've been blind all this time....

• C4Garuda
    Options

When you are friends with someome, dont you usually look out for eachother? Theory was if they clearly cut deals with microsoft, maybe micro said "hey lets skip over a few games and make sure our buddies at BHVR have what they need". If they arent buddy buddy with Sony it makes it more obvious. Site could be outdated but i found it interesting seeing as how xbox got their update, while Ps4 is still in the dark.
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    edited July 2018
    Options

@C4Garuda said:
    MojoTheFabulous said:

When you are friends with someome, dont you usually look out for eachother? Theory was if they clearly cut deals with microsoft, maybe micro said "hey lets skip over a few games and make sure our buddies at BHVR have what they need". If they arent buddy buddy with Sony it makes it more obvious. Site could be outdated but i found it interesting seeing as how xbox got their update, while Ps4 is still in the dark.

Sony certification is much stricter. They probably sent it same time, but it failed PlayStations check once, maybe even twice at this rate. It’s happened twice before

• Jack11803
    Options

@lasombra1979 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@C4Garuda said:
    MojoTheFabulous said:

Sony certification is much stricter. They probably sent it same time, but it failed PlayStations check once, maybe even twice at this rate. It’s happened twice before

No, its the lizard people from BHVR sending the PS4 patch to the Bermuda Triangle. Keep up man.

I cant believe that guy in the trench coat lied to me! D A R N

• lasombra1979
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

I cant believe that guy in the trench coat lied to me! D A R N

Never believe a man in a trench coat or in khakis.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options
    C4Garuda said:
    Now guys i seen on twitter a few days ago and checked it for myself. Just a theory, but behaviour shows all their partners and companies they have deals with on their site. Now would you believe...microsoft gaming studios is listed but nothing Sony related! Im assuming they cut deals with microsoft hence the early release and quick cert process. Not bitching at all just exposing these idiots for keeping people in the dark, and now i can see a little why.
    Are you calling the creators of Daddy Trapper idiots?😮 Seriously I think the issues on Sony's end not Behaviours. You have to be in madness tier 3 to think they're keeping the update from you, are you in madness tier 3?
  • Jack11803
    Options

@AshleyWB said:
    C4Garuda said:

Are you calling the creators of Daddy Trapper idiots?😮 Seriously I think the issues on Sony's end not Behaviours. You have to be in madness tier 3 to think they're keeping the update from you, are you in madness tier 3?

I think the problem was on bhvr’s end, but not on purpose or anything like this. It was probably the massive lag issues with the patch

• lasombra1979
    Options

@AshleyWB said:

You are another lizard person working for BHVR while wearing a trench coat and khakis. These damn lizard people are everywhere

• C4Garuda
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@C4Garuda said:
    MojoTheFabulous said:

Yes ive also heard they are a bit stricter. What pisses me off is that they easily could have eased everyone by telling us when they turned in the cert, and asked the company for an estimated date. But noooo...
  • C4Garuda
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@C4Garuda said:
    MojoTheFabulous said:

No, its the lizard people from BHVR sending the PS4 patch to the Bermuda Triangle. Keep up man.

You know what sombra? Next OK should be a lizard man lol
  • C4Garuda
    Options
    AshleyWB said:
    C4Garuda said:
    As a Doctor main baby...i am the madness 😁
  • lasombra1979
    Options

@C4Garuda has been correct all along. He tried to show us the truth. BHVR along with the lizard people from Area 51 and the Bermuda Triangle has been out to prevent the PS4 patch release. Next thing we know, they are going make Freddy look like the 2010 remake and Laurie look nothing like Jamie Lee Curtis. Its the End of Times my friends.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options

I HATE THAT BHVR PUTS CHEMICALS IN THE FOG THAT TURNS THE FREAKING FROGS GAY

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

Actually BHVR is even smarter and more devious than you realize, they're actually headquartered in the US Congress building. It's that place where nothing of consequence ever gets done and mostly bs comes out of it.

• BOSS242
    BOSS242 Member Posts: 171
    Options
    Orion said:

Air Canada is also there. That explains the delay in my flight when I said something negative about Behaviour...

Orion said:

Air Canada is also there. That explains the delay in my flight when I said something negative about Behaviour...

I thought the "what system do I currently game on?" question when I was boarding was strange!?! XD

• taboosouls
    taboosouls Member Posts: 42
    Options
    They're mad at Sony so this is their form of punishment for not giving the certification yet.... Ooo burn!!
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

You know too much! Get to a bunker!

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    Yet another butthurt console whine thread.

You will sit down and wait.