The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Noob Nurse

Should Noob nurses be shown some mercy when trying to learn the killer ?

Comments

• HazeHound
    HazeHound Member Posts: 814

^.

• miaasma
    miaasma Member Posts: 911

sometimes i let newer killers kill me at the end (this usually only happens on rank reset), but i play the game normally

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

Sure, why not? You're not obligated to, obviously. But if she is a total beginner and clearly has no chance winning, it would be nice if you gave her the chance to practice blinks.

• Almo
    Almo Member, Dev Posts: 1,120

I always feel a bit bad when a Nurse fails to get even one hit for a few minutes then they disconnect.

Still, that's just the nature of starting out new with a Killer that has such a shallow learning curve.

ASIDE:

Yes, shallow learning curve. A learning curve is a plot of time spent on the x-axis and player skill on the y-axis. If you spend a lot of time and don't get a whole lot better, you get a slowly increasing value or a shallow curve. If you spend a little time and get really good, the value goes up fast, so you get a steep curve.

I know, everybody means the opposite, but I'm a fudd on this and can't let it go. :)

• xllxENIGMAxllx
    xllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 923

On consoles is even worse with the weak sensitivity we got.