Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Need help with a survivor build

MegChicken
MegChicken Member Posts: 163
I really want a stealthy but altruistic build. All I can think of is BT, SC, QaQ, Botany Knowlege. Is there any better? I really want a mobility perk too, but not sure which i should get. 

Comments

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    We'll make it, Quick n Quiet, Lithe (pairs well with QnQ, swap with SB if you prefer), Iron Will

We'll make it lets you get the quick heal off after saving and boot it out of there.

QnQ, Lithe, Iron Will for either quick get aways or locker jukes even when injured.
  • Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405

You could switch botany knowledge to we'll make it. QaQ could be switched with lightweight. I don't think you need either of those though, it honestly just comes down to personal preference.

• MegChicken
    MegChicken Member Posts: 163
    Techn0 said:

You could switch botany knowledge to we'll make it. QaQ could be switched with lightweight. I don't think you need either of those though, it honestly just comes down to personal preference.

Does Lightweight still work with injured survivors?
  • Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405

@MegChicken said:
    Techn0 said:

Does Lightweight still work with injured survivors?

It does unless there's some bug I didn't know about. It won't hide blood or anything though so it's better to not get injured.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    edited May 2018

Urban Evasion
    Self Care/Bond/Empathy
    Sprint Burst
    We'll Make It/Borrowed Time

You should UE to get near the hook after the killer leaves, heal them on the spot/nearby in 3 seconds with We'll Make It, and then UE/SB away.

Alternatively, you can UE to get medium range to avoid getting detected by the killer, SB to the hook, unhook with Borrowed Time/WMI, then take a hit or sneak away with UE.

You can replace SC with Bond or Empathy if you want to stalk the survivor that's about to get downed. The only problem is that you'll eventually get shanked if you're injured because of how bloody loud survivors are now, and sometimes Bond isn't good enough to replace SC.

I use some variation of that build for solo play.

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144

If you want a stealthy build for altruism, I would run Stake Out for easy Great Skill Checks while healing, Urban Evasion, Borrowed Time, and We'll Make It.

• lionsou
    lionsou Member Posts: 61

I always run Urban Evasion, Iron will, We'll make it and Borrowed time.

• Borrowed time for saves, we'll make it for faster healing + can heal others within the 90 second time limit
    • Iron will for quick getaways
    • Urban Evasion so you can go juke 'em.
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

We'll make it - Best altruist perk atm.
    Iron Will - Mandatory for Stealth builds.
    Self-care - A must to be able to heal stealthily
    Lithe - One of the best tool, if not the best, to lose a killer in a chase.

• Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369
    If you want to remain stealthy, you would probably make more use of We'll Make It than Borrowed Time. Urban Evasion is really useful to make saves without being seen from afar, Lightweigth is also an option to consider!
  • Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,523

Iron Will, We'll Make It, Empathy, and if you want a mobility perk, Sprint Burst.

Sprint Burst gives you distance from the killer and gives you a chance to hide. Iron Will is basically a must for stealth, you ain't losing a killer without it as long as they have ears. We'll Make It is probably the best altruism perk because you can unhook someone and heal them in a couple seconds. Empathy will help you find people that need healing.