Hows the double BP experience guys?

2»

Comments

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

@Kathpatty Yes, it's extreme. I hope the devs can give us some information about whether they are working on this issue.

• MasterUff
    MasterUff Member Posts: 78

As killer it was horrible, so many sweaty swf. As survivor it is much better, got only killer with mori, 2 farming killer and rest normal killer. And I can try out more perks as I could with killer.

• Kathpatty
    Kathpatty Member Posts: 19

Your lips Goes ear. ...got 4 matches😄

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

@Kathpatty What does "Your lips Goes ear" mean?

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

I've played like.. 7-8 games today before I couldn't be bothered anymore. Hurting myself by going Clown, sure, but survivors haven't been this trying since last time I was last down in the red ranks.

• JawKnight
    JawKnight Member Posts: 52

Average. Only had one match where the killer was trying to kill.

• xllxENIGMAxllx
    xllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 923

Horrible camper , tunneler almost every 2-3 games , As killers i get the best players (gen rusher , looper) but as solo survivors i get potatoes that do nothing. My experience is horrible i think i won't play this BP events. Unfun to play and to farm BP so.

• Cyno
    Cyno Member Posts: 9

As killer getting a lot of gen rushing try hards when i bring in bps. I only want my 4 stack BBQ and I chill but hard to get with swf sweatys.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,145

Got the Evil Incarnate achievement while I was using up Myers' add-ons so I could P3 him. That was cool. Otherwise, I've been getting the BBQ 4 stack and just letting everyone go. Sometimes I get nice thank you messages, sometimes I get "lol u suck." You'd think running Distressing, BBQ, and Beast of Prey would get across that I'm only playing for BP, but eh, some people just don't pay attention.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,145

Oh man, I get gen rushed so hard if I bring in BPS. I almost never burn those anymore. Survivor Puddings are the way to go.

I get really sad if a survivor burns BPS when I use a Survivor Pudding, 'cause I still usually total less than I would have if no offerings had been burnt.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited June 2019

If you play Legion with Bloody Streamers with BBQ on Double BP, you can rack up around 130k-140k or a bit more.

• Redd
    Redd Member Posts: 833

Shower Thought: What if this is what the game is intended to be like? And the normal meta is just everyone being super nice to avoid having to put up with this ######### 24/7?

• Redd
    Redd Member Posts: 833

The only reason I'm even playing this event at this point lol is that I'm good enough to make other players miserable instead of them making me miserable. But I hate having to play that way to be able to get any good use out of the event.

I wish the devs would balance their freaking game so that you wouldn't be able to have a 2-3 day meta where everyone plays the most overpowered ######### they've been saving up for months because that's just what you do during any "fun" event. That's the game's meta. That's what we as a community decide is worth doing to celebrate double BP - make everyone else unhappy. Why in the world is the game balanced in such a way that that can even be a thing?

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Damn you are lucky, I played today for like 8 hours as the solo surv to get this mllion xd

• Exa1ib3r
    Exa1ib3r Member Posts: 86

@Peanits

@not_Queen

@Janick

Tell me your experience.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,936

Got from 10k to 1M. in about 2 hours, pretty good.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,866

Double bloodpoints would be great... if it didn't take so long to get into a game! Fix the lobbies already!