If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

For All Platforms!! ...Need to slow down?

Options
taboosouls
taboosouls Member Posts: 42
edited July 2018 in General Discussions
Maybe they need to slow down in pushing so many killers and adjustments and focus on the 1000's of snafu's and complaints they're recieving. I get keeping us interested with new stuff but if they keep going this route with DBD survive? Or will people get fed up and find something else? I'm mean tbh do they believe that nothing else can come out to compete or possible Excel DBD if they don't take care of business now? (Not including Friday the 13th) this goes for all platforms. Thoughts?

Comments

• BOSS242
    BOSS242 Member Posts: 171
    Options
    I wish they'd focus a little more on cleaning up the game instead of adding new killers as often. It would be cool to see leader boards or a better stat system. Maybe making new game modes or adding things for survivors to do other than gens to slow things down a bit. 

I think that's kinda what OP was saying spend a little more time with fit and finish over new content.
  • steezo_de
    steezo_de Member Posts: 1,097
    Options

It's a formula that works for the company. Most people are ok with how the game is and would rather see new content than anything else. If I wanted a new game mode, I would play another game. If they wanted to add objectives for survivors, that would be ok but they could do that in one of their mid-chapter updates.

• Superyoshiegg
    Superyoshiegg Member Posts: 1,475
    Options

I hope you realise that the last killer that we got before the Clown was the Pig, in January.

The six months from January to June was content less, and caused the player base to slowly dwindle down.

• Kevvie
    Kevvie Member Posts: 175
    Options

Agreed, I like they system they have set up and even with this rocky start if they can keep up to schedule with everything it will be a really nice time for us with the game.

• CrtKazz
    CrtKazz Member Posts: 214
    Options
    Don’t forget they are doing balance changes inbetween every new chapter so it’s not like they are just moving forward and not looking at past issues. They said in a recent steam (one in June) that they hear our concerns but can only focus on a little bit at a time. The perk rework will be around the corner so we can see how much that helps change up the game on both sides of coin 
  • taboosouls
    taboosouls Member Posts: 42
    Options
    I like the system they have and love the game. And yes they do make adjustment in between killers. I'm not sure if makes a difference with which u choose to play the game on but the tends to be a lot of game performance issues and there always the same issues continuesly that never really get fixed. The minor ones do but the ones that ruin games and cause killers and surviours alike to rage quit or DC. The lagging and glitches and freezing to name a few. I love that they always have new ideas and content but whole perks do need adjusting the performance of the game seems that it should be a main priority. But like I said what it depends on what u play the game on.
  • Global
    Global Member Posts: 770
    Options

It would be nice for a better ranking system so I dont get rank 17s within a rank 12 match.