If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Killer Concept "The Dregde

Options
Mystoc
Mystoc Member Posts: 66

Name: Leroy Franklin - The Dredge

Speed:
115% m/s (while out of tunnel)

300% m/s (while in a tunnel)

Terror Radius:
32 Meters (Mining helmet turned OFF)
48 Meters when underground in a tunnel (hears shifting earth not an heartbeat)

0 Meters (Mining helmet turned ON)

Weapon: Shovel (takes two hits to down a survivor)

Backstory: In his early days Leroy was a miner and got into an argument with another miner when a mysterious looking artifact was found. Both miners thought it looked very expressive and claimed they both had found it first and had the rights to it an fight quickly ensued. Things got violent and Leroy mercilessly killed his former "friend" in cold blood, after seeing this the other miner who was present fled in terror to report Leroy crimes to the authorities . Upon picking up the artifact Leroy was infused with power of the remnant of being who had been buried beneath the earth for eons who hungered only for the deaths of others. Now infused with supernatural powers of strength, speed and and infinity with the earth. That day Leroy Franklin died and the Dredge was born

-
Power: Excavate (M2)
-Dig a a mine shaft (takes 5 seconds to dig)
-Another mine shaft can be dug if its at least 75 meters apart from all other existing mine shafts

(max mine shafts allowed without addons 3)

-Mine shafts are visible to survivors and can block them from passing over them (mine shaft is 2 meters in circumference but can jumped over much like a vaulting this will alert you if a survivor does this
-Mine shafts must be placed at least 6 meters away from an generator

-Mine shafts cannot be placed in the basement or its stairs nor do tunnels go under the basement

-Once two mine shafts are dug they become connected and become a tunnel
(shortest diagonal possible connects the mine shafts)

-Mine shafts already dug are always visible to you has a red outline glow

-Use M2 to dig a mine shaft and and M2 to hop into/exit a mine shaft
(take 3 seconds to enter a mine shaft and exit a mine shaft and cannot enter a mine shaft while carrying a survivor)
-If more then two mine shafts exist once you are underground select which mine shaft you wish travel too with M2
(cant start moving till a mine shaft is selected)

-If another mine shaft is dug when at max mine shaft limit the oldest mine shaft will disappear

-While Underground travel at 300 m/s speed (can only follow the tunnel connecting the two mine shafts)
can travel anywhere in the tunnel you are back or forth forward or backward just face in the direction of which mine shaft you want travel to
-While underground you get an areal view but zoomed in on an area of where you currently are

(32 meters circumference)

-Above ground Survivors get a visual cue of shifting earth and hear earth moving (48 meters audio cue grows louder)

-If you stop moving in a tunnel survivors see you has a mound dirt not moving (but no noise of shifting earth is heard)

-
Power: Ambush M2 (only available while in a tunnel)
-If a survivor is within 4 meters of you may grab their feet and pull them underground
-Cannot grab survivors above ground level
(can grab survivors on lower level of buildings but not when upstairs)
-Cannot grab a survivor if already carrying a survivor underground

-Survivors cannot begin struggling until the you exit a mine shaft

-
Sub Power: (LCTRL to toggle ON/OFF)

Toggle Mining helmet

Mining Helmet starts off by default
-While on you have no terror radius but emit a very bright and visible light that can be seen very far away

(really not sure and distance and physics of seeing the light devs need to balance this one like what if you as the killer are looking at ground is light less visible? ect..)

-In a 45 degree cone up to 48 meters away from you there is no mist and that area is very bright in the direction you are looking
-If a survivor directly looks at the upper part of you body for longer then 3 seconds and you are also facing them and is within 24 meters of you they become blinded for 3 seconds

-The blinding process is gradual and visually noticeable much like the flashlight

-

Perks:

Set in Stone: (60/40/20 sec CD)
Any survivors who haven't moved at least 4/6/8 meters in the last 8/6/5 seconds aura will be revealed to you for 4 seconds if you are within 12/24/36 meters of them

(note spamming A D doesn't count as movement it needs to be a line thats at least 4/6/8 meters long like from point A to point B)

Trembling Presence: (20/15/10 sec CD)

while in chase with an injured survivor after a survivor drops a pallet or vaults or drops to the ground they must perform a skill check (same area of decisive strike for success) if they fail they will stumble and become exhausted and are slowed to 80%/70%/60% m/s for 2/3/4 seconds

Unrelenting Force: (if killer currently has no hitbox cant trigger this perk)
When colliding with a survivor push them out the way 4 meters away in the opposite direction you contacted them from this stops skill checks causes them to fail if the survivor is pushed into an unpathable object they are stunned for .75.1.25/1.5 seconds
If the survivor was running then running is disabled for 2/3/4 seconds
-If the survivor was walking or crouching they become injured or enter the dying state if already injured

( for last one counts as an attack the killer kicks them out of the way and they are moved out the way killer inst slowed though)

-killers in states where they arent attack capable wont trigger this last part either

EX: freddy vs surv not in dream, pig in stealth, wraith cloaked

================================================================================================
the numbers could prolly be balanced better if you have any ideas let me know!
might try to add addons later!

Comments

• Mystoc
    Mystoc Member Posts: 66
    Options

well the stuff thats supposed to be italic is huge letters i dont know how to edit it