Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Weird DC issue

Brawler
Brawler Member Posts: 333

In the last days I've been encountering a very weird issue while playing both the Survivor and the Killer. So in one moment my game starts stuttering, literally I'm having like 1-5 FPS only then. After a few seconds, I get disconnected from the game (as a Survivor) and when I play killer, all the remaining alive (only alive, the sacrificed Survivors are still connected) Survivors automatically disconnect.

The weird thing is that after the game I don't have any information about losing internet connection, I also receive all the Bloodpoints I've earned during that that game. I checked multiple times if I really lose connection, but when using Discord or TeamSpeak I am connected at all times, like I've never lost connection.

This happens quite often and I've got no idea what would help.

Comments

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

I had this happen a few times. I really don't know what happens.

@Peanits

• KaNGoL
    KaNGoL Member Posts: 20

It has happened to quite a few people, but there has been no feed back on the Bug Forums, or on the General Discussion Forums regarding this issue. It is very frustrating, especially during an event, to get disconnected randomly and lose your bonus item. Not to mention the fact that it is also ruining the match for the rest of your team.

I understand there are bugs in all games, but the silence regarding the bugs, even after being reported, only adds to the frustration.

• Ticomaster
    Ticomaster Member Posts: 2

This issue is happening to me as well. After around an hour of searching, last time this happened to players was the days leading up, and after the recent DLC (Demise of the Faithful). I am assuming that this is related to the event and/or the Ghostface release. I really hope they fix it though as I want to take advantage of the double BP.

• Gardenia
    Gardenia Member Posts: 1,143

Yes! I just also posted about this, hopefully it gets fixed immediately this is not good it's so frustrating. I thought something was wrong with my hardware, but everything you described has been happening to me as well.