Killer Lobby insane for me

Smashen
Smashen Member Posts: 85
edited June 2019 in General Discussions

I have to wait 10min to get into a 3 Surv lobby then I have to wait another 15min. No fourth Survivor. All 3 Surv finally leave.

I get another 3 Survs lobby.. well I have to wait until they are gone aswell. I have a little bit of time right now. Anyone wanna chat? /s

Comments

• Groxiverde
    Groxiverde Member Posts: 767

And when finally the match starts the game crashes because 1 player left during the loading screen lmaoooooooooooooo

• Bithard
    Bithard Member Posts: 406

This is the only reason I like these events, the wait times swap around and are lower for survivors 😂

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

Double bloodpoints event: *Starts*

Everyone: *Plays killer*

• Smashen
    Smashen Member Posts: 85

I know that of course. 🙂 Thats the initial 5-10min wait time. But man my Lobby as the Killer is completely buged. I am playing Survivor since the Event started so I wanted to swap a bit but yea not happening sadly. 😅

• DBDbuildsYT
    DBDbuildsYT Member Posts: 1,042

The problem is that the 3 man lobby of doom bug is back, it had disappeared on ps4 in the last 2 months, now it's back with vengeance

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I played only one game as killer during this event due to lack of time, it took ages to find a lobby

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948

BHVR probably ######### up matchmaking.. Yeah, double bp and a lot of people want to play killer... HOWEVER, we just had rank reset. That's to insane.

• ggallinftw
    ggallinftw Member Posts: 351

Most people want to be the infinite t3 myers or ebony mori nurse/billy/spirit as opposed to facing them.

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

Start a new lobby for crying out loud.

There is a known obvious lobby bug that does what you describe. Easily fixed by starting a new lobby.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

There's an ancient lobby bug that relates to having three survivors in your lobby. For some reason, the fourth survivor never joins when you have three survivors in your lobby.

So if you have three survivors join you and the fourth one ain't there within a minute, just remake the lobby.

• citron
    citron Member Posts: 78

something happened a few days before the event even started, my queue times as a killer went up to the current even queue times