If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Fixthecamp

Options

Fixthecamp #########

Comments

• fixthecamp
    fixthecamp Member Posts: 14
    Options

At first the camping wasn't that bad but leather face really #########

• FixTheCamping
    FixTheCamping Member Posts: 22
    Options
    Facts fix that shyt like his 1 hit is op asf nd last 200yrs long  its even worst when in the basement like #########
  • fixthecamp
    Options

Talking about a Good job #########

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    Options

Ahh, so you're spamming accounts like a logical individual? Good on you!

Anyways...

Göring has only got one ball
    Hitler's are so very small
    Himmler's so very similar

And Goebbels has no balls at all!
    Hitler has only got one ball,
    The other is in the Albert Hall
    His mother, the dirty bugger,
    Chopped it off when he was small.
    She threw it over West-Germany,
    It landed in the deep blue sea,
    The fishes got out their dishes,
    And had scallops and bollocks for tea.
    Hitler had only one brass ball,
    Göring had two but they were small
    Himmler had something sim'lar
    And poor old Goebbels had no balls at all.
    The other is on the kitchen wall
    His mother, the dirty bugger,
    Chopped it off when he was small.
    She threw it into a conker tree
    At this time it went into the sea
    The fishes got out their dishes,
    And had scallops and bollocks for tea.ball
    Göring has two but very small
    Himmler is someone sim'lar
    But poor Goebbels has no balls at all.
    Göring has two but very small
    Himmler is someone sim'lar
    But poor Goebbels has no balls at all.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Ok.

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780
    Options

Leatherface is not that strong. He is only strong for camping

• fixthecamp
    Options

Exactly

• VESSEL
    Options

@Chi said:

How the hell is a killer with one shot potential not strong? What is your reasoning???

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780
    Options

@MineAntoiya said:

@Chi said:

How the hell is a killer with one shot potential not strong? What is your reasoning???

I didn't say he was not strong. I said he isn't that strong.

• fixthecamp
    Options

Not spaming accounts ?

• VESSEL
    Options

@Chi said:

Fair, but it can be said for most killers, due to pallets alone.

• FixTheCamping
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    camping is legit

get over it

No its not u dumb asf its bad enough we cant even fight against the killer. DECISIVE STRIKE the one and only perk where we can actually do anything to harm the killer wont get us off anymore  plus the camp thats not legit THATS CALLED BEING A #########

• fixthecamp
    Options

Leather face is op at camping

• VESSEL
    Options

@fixthecamp said:

And you're OP at making me laugh my ass off

• FixTheCamping
    Options

@fixthecamp said:

And you're OP at making me laugh my ass off

And your op at wasting your life on this website 

• fixthecamp
    Options

@Lowbei said:
    camping is legit

get over it

Your a dumbass

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Lowbei said:
    camping is legit

get over it

Your a dumbass

Hey don’t call someone else a dumbass when you are looking like a dumbass because it’s not “your” it’s “you’re”.
  • ThePloopz
    Options
    FixYourSkills
  • fixthecamp
    Options

Shut yo ######### ass up

• ThePloopz
    Options
    FixYourSkills
  • FixTheCamping
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    FixYourSkills
    Fix your way out of the discussion because what u just said i could care less about💯
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options

Shut yo ######### ass up

stop crying and git gud
  • fixthecamp
    Options

@MineAntoiya said:

Did you ever hear the tragedy of darth plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.

What?

• FixTheCamping
    Options

Did you ever hear the tragedy of darth plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.

Get yo weird ass out the chat bruh saying all this bs 
  • ThePloopz
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    FixYourSkills
    Fix your way out of the discussion because what u just said i could care less about💯
    Really because you cared enough to repsond so I think you can do better on that just like you can do better at getting gud ✌️ #FixYourSkills
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

Leatherface is good at camping, one of the most easy things to punish by competent survivors.

• VESSEL
    Options

Hypocrisy my friend!

• FixTheCamping
    Options
    Lowbei said:

Shut yo ######### ass up

stop crying and git gud
    Fix yo vocabulary then come talk to me 
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

Grabs popcorn and sits back and enjoys.

• FixTheCamping
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    ThePloopz said:
    FixYourSkills
    Really because you cared enough to repsond so I think you can do better on that just like you can do better at getting gud ✌️ #FixYourSkills
    Nah i could care less i just wanted you to know idgaf buh hey it seems like u care 😂😂😂💯😴
  • fixthecamp
    Options

@powerbats said:

Lol

• ThePloopz
    Options
    Lowbei said:

Shut yo ######### ass up

stop crying and git gud
    Fix yo vocabulary then come talk to me 
    “Fix yo vocabulary” yup he’s definitely the one who needs to fix it.
  • FixTheCamping
    Options

@powerbats said:

Lol

Shut yo ######### ass up nd hop in this shyt
  • ThePloopz
    edited July 2018
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    ThePloopz said:
    FixYourSkills
    Nah i could care less i just wanted you to know idgaf buh hey it seems like u care 😂😂😂💯😴
    Lol hey I’m not the one crying about camping. I’m just letting you know you’re bad and once you get better you won’t have a problem with it
  • FixTheCamping
    Options
    powerbats said:

Shut yo ######### ass up nd tune in #########
  • TormentedSoul385
    TormentedSoul385 Member Posts: 71
    Options
    OK, I'm gonna say this a lot on the forums, but here it goes. 

Camping has once been looked into by the Devs, but survivors abused the heck out of what they tried to do, so they simply removed it. Some killers rely on this when all else fails, and a lot of these killers are legit good players (not all of them obviously, but no one is perfect). Why survivors feel like they are entitled to always escape is beyond me (i admit I can get like this sometimes, but I get over it really fast). As for the killers that camp from the beginning of the game, once you know they camp, give up on altruism, its just gonna end badly, get the gens done, and get out. And if your the one being camped, sorry my friend, just hold on the entire sacrifices (struggle points are still earned, so you don't get nothing entirely). 

It sucks, yes, but it will never go away. Accept this, and move on.
  • FixTheCamping
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    ThePloopz said:
    ThePloopz said:
    FixYourSkills
    Lol hey I’m not crying about camping. I’m just letting you know you’re bad and once you get better you won’t have a problem with it
    U never seen me play b4 u dont me and im just sayin its unfair that u can just camp when your mad nd salty because we basically won then on top of that try to leave the game😂😂🤷🏽‍♂️
  • ThePloopz
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    ThePloopz said:
    ThePloopz said:
    FixYourSkills
    Lol hey I’m not crying about camping. I’m just letting you know you’re bad and once you get better you won’t have a problem with it
    U never seen me play b4 u dont me and im just sayin its unfair that u can just camp when your mad nd salty because we basically won then on top of that try to leave the game😂😂🤷🏽‍♂️
    Smh stay in school my man
  • fixthecamp
    Options

@TormentedSoul385 said:

Camping has once been looked into by the Devs, but survivors abused the heck out of what they tried to do, so they simply removed it. Some killers rely on this when all else fails, and a lot of these killers are legit good players (not all of them obviously, but no one is perfect). Why survivors feel like they are entitled to always escape is beyond me (i admit I can get like this sometimes, but I get over it really fast). As for the killers that camp from the beginning of the game, once you know they camp, give up on altruism, its just gonna end badly, get the gens done, and get out. And if your the one being camped, sorry my friend, just hold on the entire sacrifices (struggle points are still earned, so you don't get nothing entirely). 

True but they gotta do something about leather face at least

• FixTheCamping
    Options

Tru but when its all said and done its just unfair because they favor the killer Especially leather face borrowd time wont work there since his 1 hit is a 6 hit
  • Mooshu
    Mooshu Member Posts: 10
    Options

@FixTheCamping said:

no offense but if you "basically won", then how did you or your teammates end up in the camping situation? (logical question IMO)

• TormentedSoul385
    TormentedSoul385 Member Posts: 71
    Options

@TormentedSoul385 said:

@TormentedSoul385 said:

Leather face is a defensive killer my friend. His power is strongest in dealing with multiple survivors close together. So if he's camping, don't be a hero, he will destroy you, and possibly counter borrowed time if he's good. Its just the way he's was intended to be designed. I admit that I've done as leather face, but mind you I chased the survivor trying to go for save (so the survivor wasn't very smart so...)
  • FixTheCamping
    Options
    ThePloopz said:ThePloopz said:
    ThePloopz said:
    ThePloopz said:
    ThePloopz said:
    FixYourSkills
    Smh stay in school my man

ThePloopz said:
    ThePloopz said:
    ThePloopz said:
    FixYourSkills
    Smh stay in school my man u still talking shyt bro go do somthing with yo life fr💯 go get some hoes or sum 😂😂💯 tf u worried about saying something to me for tf u want 
  • FixTheCamping
    Options
    Mooshu said:

@FixTheCamping said:

no offense but if you "basically won", then how did you or your teammates end up in the camping situation? (logical question IMO)

Ik you know what tunneling is im pretty sure it happend to u b4 
  • fixthecamp
    Options

They still favorite the killer tho

• Mooshu
    Mooshu Member Posts: 10
    Options

if you cant get away from tunneling then you cant complain about being hooked and camped. maybe rethink your perk choices. being tunneled is annoying but not hard to get out of.

• FixTheCamping
    Options
    @all yall asses go get a life 💯 i was just sharing my fact i could care less about yall Opions
  • FixTheCamping
    Options
    Mooshu said:

if you cant get away from tunneling then you cant complain about being hooked and camped. maybe rethink your perk choices. being tunneled is annoying but not hard to get out of.

Yea that was just stupid for u to say dont even know y yo brain thought about it
This discussion has been closed.