If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Hatch and D.S

Options

When will the hatch change come, allowing the killers to close?
And when will the nerf arrive at D.S, thus hitting him and winning at mither. Was not it supposed to come in this big patch?

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

The hatch change will be tested in the new PTB, but I believe it's not gonna happen in the next patch, so probably not before autumn.
    Same with DS, as far as I'm concerned.

A dev would be better to confirm, but in any case : it's not anytime soon. More than 6 weeks for sure.

• GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hope they arrive soon
  • Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647
    Options

@Runiver said:
    The hatch change will be tested in the new PTB, but I believe it's not gonna happen in the next patch, so probably not before autumn.
    Same with DS, as far as I'm concerned.

A dev would be better to confirm, but in any case : it's not anytime soon. More than 6 weeks for sure.

Yeah this makes sense since they are still testing hatch and also said that DS still needs to be looked at and isn't coming in the next ptb.

• WolfPad06
    WolfPad06 Member Posts: 182
    Options

As of right now, there is no solid idea how the Hatch will change because they tested a few ideas and weren't convinced by any of them.

As far as DS, they're fairly sure it's going to be changed into a 2/2.5/3 second stun for the killer that will not drop the survivor but will allow them to continue to wiggle and give time for teammates to come for a flashlight or pallet save.

I personally think that apart from the stun, DS should increase the wiggle meter progression slightly as well after a successful stun. Kind of like a reversed iron grasp.